Missing Forumites

kujozilla

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I've always been a slow-burner. I just don't want to see the US government, already functioning in spite of the citizenry instead of in its behalf, get any more funding of any type. Our kids are already on the hook for their parent's poor fiscal and moral performance as a generation and I'm ashamed of that legacy. The Greatest Generation's kids {censored}ed their own kids.

Man! I hate it when you post {censored} that makes sense! :D STFU noob!

Where the hell is Knockwood when you need him?

• Members

Man! I hate it when you post {censored} that makes sense!
:D
STFU noob!

Where the hell is Knockwood when you need him?

He's busy buffing. Not sure if that's legal within the city limits without a concealed buffing permit. NY is a strange place.

• Members

My real name is Tracy Adams... my parents were funny people.

Parents are funny people.

I was "Sammy" until the whoopie-shot wore off my mom. She discovered I really was a girl, so I became "Sammye", still named after two Uncles!!

• Members

We get fab thunderstorms here on the prairie. But not so much in winter.

Gotta go out now and shovel the walks.
:p

The worst of the storms seem to just miss Georgia by one Alabama as of late. They seem to build and build from Texas on over, and then BLAMMO they nail Alabama like a redheaded stepchild. Georgia, of course, doesn't mind this because it saves us from it, but jeez it really seems like Mother Nature has developed a real prejudice against our neighbor state.

• Members

That was awesome...we had close to 14 inches of snow!

Honestly, I don't much remember it. I would have been 3 at the time. I do remember being stuck at my grandmother's house, and eating egg and cheese sandwiches she cooked on a little backup gas stove. Also remember walking out into it and all but being buried.

Archived