Going to overhaul a Harmony

guitarcapo

• Members

Wow Gary, just WOW. You know this stuff will be on the internet forever, right? Is this the legacy you want to leave?

As an adult you should be ashamed of your behavior here (as should others). You should know that public comments like you have made could be detrimental to your reputation as a builder/luthier/knowledgeable individual.

My opinion of you has changed considerably over the past few days.

Go keister some more lemurs and you'll feel better.

Pete

This stuff is par for the course for our wonderful Mr. Palmer.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
This stuff is par for the course for our wonderful Mr. Palmer.

:lol: Keep up the good work. :thu: At least your present activity as pushing boundaries and breaking new ground, but now you'll need to beware falling glass as your greenhouse shatters all around you due to excessive stone throwing. :rolleyes:

I don't have any problem with people from different walks of life and am definitely not a racist or homophobe.

Since when was being called a paper folding drama queen anything to do with gay or Japanese slurs? An "origami drama queen" is a whiner who sits on his arse making paper flowers and whinging for the sake of it. A simple enough phrase when said and done, but obvious proof of your readiness to missread anything I say.

• Members
I haven't seen a moderator in this forum for a while now. I think it's time that we take the law into our own hands.

I'm going to post pictures of fat women in bikinis until you guys learn to behave yourselves.

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

I'd prefer the blonde bombshell in the limo, but she'd left the frame just as the camera shutter closed.

• Members
I haven't seen a moderator in this forum for a while now. I think it's time that we take the law into our own hands.

I'm going to post pictures of fat women in bikinis until you guys learn to behave yourselves.

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

Dude, that's just wrong; although the one on the end in the pink is kinda hot in a weird way.:facepalm:

rino.jpg

• Members
You're a joke.
:lol:

Sympathy? Who, what, where, when and why?

No physical threats were made in any way shape or form toward you. You'd simply missread what I'd said regarding the fact I'd hate to meet you in a pub and chose to run with an idea that had popped into your head. And that is the solemn truth.

Standing at 6'2" and 230lbs I'm not quite as slight as you imply and you can have my address by all means, but I've no interest in fighting you and - I'll remind you
yet again
- never have done. I know no threats were ever made on my part and you do too.

6'2 and 230? Well I am 6'1 and 190 and I will kill you for I am KujoZilla the Piss God AkA The Flower Girl!!!!!! ::hulks out::

• Members

Pmsl.
Skinny bugger then?

Not really. I'm wiry. I have been in my fair share of fights. My best friend is about your size. Big ones fall a lot easier (that is why I kick low first). :thu:

Seriously though why are you guys arguing? I mean this thread when it first started I thought was really kool, and now it has turned into mindless drivel about who pissed on whose leg and who could kill whose army. I hate it when neat threads go south.

• Members
Not really. I'm wiry. I have been in my fair share of fights. My best friend is about your size. Big ones fall a lot easier (that is why I kick low first).
:thu:

Seriously though why are you guys arguing? I mean this thread when it first started I thought was really kool, and now it has turned into mindless drivel about who pissed on whose leg and who could kill whose army. I hate it when neat threads go south.

You must be from one of the famous Feng Shui or Cluedo schools I'd heard so much about during my Pissinhisporridge training days long ago. I'd thought those two schools of menstruation cycles had faded away long ago. Good tactics, but the flying tortoise move will stop your reorganisetheroom and crowbarinthelibrarycolonelmustard moves any day of the week. ;)

• Members
You must be from one of the famous Feng Shui or Cluedo schools I'd heard so much about during my Pissinhisporridge training days long ago. I'd thought those two schools of menstruation cycles had faded away long ago. Good tactics, but the flying tortoise move will stop your reorganisetheroom and crowbarinthelibrarycolonelmustard moves any day of the week.
;)

:lol: I come from the southern fighting school of Byanymeansnecessary with a touch of the northern Hitemhardwhereithurtsthemost thrown in. I am the only one of my friends who doesn't partake in any libations so I am always having to fight the bastards when they get a little tipsy.

• Members
I come from the southern fighting school of Byanymeansnecessary with a touch of the northern Hitemhardwhereithurtsthemost thrown in. I am the only one of my friends who doesn't partake in any libations so I am always having to fight the bastards when they get a little tipsy.

:thu: I see. That'll be the somewhat close to the northeastern Makethefirstonecount, the northwestern Hithimsohardhisgrandchildrenwillbebornwithheadaches and the whoneedsenemieswhenyou'vefriendslikethat?

I'm originally from the northeastern Divvn'tdunchuzormepint'llgan (Don'tknockmeormybeerwillspill is the Southern version) which involved heavy duty training in crowded bars and practising a bit of bobbingandadiving and dancinandagroovin until throwing out time and then we'd head down to the local Indian Restaurant for a curryandalager or mine'sapintwhat'syour'sbeforetheyrealisewe'reskintanddoarunner.

Oh, those were happy days. :lol:

Archived