go ahead bitches, take your shots

jjpistols

• Members

since all you twats that have never posted clips of yourselves playing feel the need to slag my playing, here's your own {censored}in thread - I know you won't post clips, so just throw out some names, ok?

all you kids who think calling someone a "faggot" is a sign of superiority, here's your chance to pretend you're somebody

go ahead, don't be scared

:freak:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

since all you twats that have never posted clips of yourselves playing feel the need to slag my playing, here's your own {censored}in thread - I know you won't post clips, so just throw out some names, ok?

all you kids who think calling someone a "faggot" is a sign of superiority, here's your chance to pretend you're somebody

WTF?

• Members

I have posted clips and a video of my mediocrity, so {censored} you and your {censored}stick, you {censored}ing {censored}tard before I knee you in the {censored}.

What happened?

• Members

anyone that feels the nead to bash someone else's musical expression is just a pathetic excuse for a human being. i won't always enjoy what i hear someone play, but who am i to call it crap because it's not my thing?

i'll never understand people who try to make themselves feel superior by throwing off on other people......ignorant.

Archived