go ahead bitches, take your shots

jjpistols

• Members

I've offered to upload something, if you can tell me how to do so, I shall. My university degree prevents me from recording seriously at the moment, hence the fact I have no full songs written/recorded.

I usually read HC to try and help people out - sorry to have touched a nerve, but it was merely a little response to you slandering a pedal (without real input) and then going off on one to another user.

well aren't you {censored}in Superman?

I'm sure I've earned the right to say I don't like a {censored}in pedal on this forum, but it's nice of you to stand up for its 9volts worth of honor :rolleyes:

or to stand proudly beside someone who has been calling people "faggot" among other things -- maybe we should encourage him to insult women and racial minorities as well :freak:

and I don't think it would be farfetched to say I've done more to help out people here than you think you're doing

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I've offered to upload something, if you can tell me how to do so, I shall. My university degree prevents me from recording seriously at the moment, hence the fact I have no full songs written/recorded.

I usually read HC to try and help people out - sorry to have touched a nerve, but it was merely a little response to you slandering a pedal (without real input) and then going off on one to another user.

Well, hello Mr. Fancypants!

bruce_campbell_evildead.jpg

• Members
well aren't you {censored}in Superman?

I'm sure I've earned the right to say I don't like a {censored}in pedal on this forum, but it's nice of you to stand up for its 9volts worth of honor
:rolleyes:

or to stand proudly beside someone who has been calling people "faggot" among other things -- maybe we should encourage him to insult women and racial minorities as well
:freak:

and I don't think it would be farfetched to say I've done more to help out people here than you think you're doing

You have earned the right to say you don't like a pedal on a forum of course - but to the person asking about the pedal, it'd be more useful if you told him why you didn't like it, rather than just putting a response that was pretty rude...both you and the guy you got into an argument with then started saying pretty heated things, so your second paragraph here seems a bit stupid.

It might not be farfetched to say you've helped more people than me...I don't know, I don't see many people posting threads asking for gear advice on here really - mpstly it's 'NGD' stuff. I personally like helping people who are just starting out find beginner guitars - particularly Brits who can't buy stuff from Rondo etc.

• Members

yeah I say {censored} a lot

whoopee {censored}

and C*** etc. Quite rude, I didn't think it was required anyway. I just assumed you'd be able to take a little joke the other way - sorry about that.

If you want my opinion on your stuff anyway, assuming you do the rhythm on tracks like 'Minor in Possesion', that's nicely done. The lead playing is obviously something you gain when you've been playing longer, but I know how you feel in respect of that really, I'm by no means a veteran myself.

• Members

I haveta admit this post is kinda extreme. I almost always like everything you post JJ, but this just seems like something you two should argue with in the good ole private message box man. (This is not my first avatar here on HC in case that isn't readily obvious by now).

Also here are some clips of my playing since I suppose thats obligatory. I'm particularly proud of Avalorien, and the Children of the Grave clip shouldn't even be up their, because it never really got completed (which is obvious if you listen to it). These clips are of my PRS Tremonti SE through a Fender Bullet 15 DSP practice amp.

www.myspace.com/illusionsoftheblind

• Members

Heres a clip of me just screwing around, it takes a little while to get going so bear with it. I used audacity to record it. Guitar is a LP Studio straight into a Classic 30. Some more clips on the site, Multi-layered is the one I just did though. And yeah it took me awhile to come up with the title.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=617506

• Members
I haveta admit this post is kinda extreme. I almost always like everything you post JJ, but this just seems like something you two should argue with in the good ole private message box man. (This is not my first avatar here on HC in case that isn't readily obvious by now).

Also here are some clips of my playing since I suppose thats obligatory. I'm particularly proud of Avalorien, and the Children of the Grave clip shouldn't even be up their, because it never really got completed (which is obvious if you listen to it). These clips are of my PRS Tremonti SE through a Fender Bullet 15 DSP practice amp.

www.myspace.com/illusionsoftheblind

actually it wasn't really a one on one situation - LordLove is just the only one who was stand-up enough to speak up here - I suppose he just has to get used to my naughty mouth

but regardless, I'm a pretty out in the open guy :D and my pm box is probably full anyway, as I'm also a not cleaning out the pm box on a regular basis guy

thanks for the clips, I'll get to them :)

• Members

Happy to post my soundclick page with a zillion bits and bobs on.

Having been Called a tired old hack, and that I should leave the playing to the professionals, I am used to copping a bit of flack, but I think my mum could have been more tactful!:D

Anyway, I dont care..I make a bit of money from playing too, so yah sucks booh!!!:thu:

Hers a 1 take quick 'n dirty I recorded earlier after working on an old Squier Tele that I picked up at a market. Note the skillful use of the pickup switch to switch between pickups!:thu:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=484650&songID=5080665

Heres my soundclick page including rock, metal, punk, blues and other {censored}, all played with maximum enthusiasm and minimal ability!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=484650&songID=5080665

• Members

he's right though
a lot of you guys talk {censored} and you probably suck. i don't talk {censored} but would still like to post clips. but my recording equipment sucks and it'll sound like {censored} even if you're (insert favorite guitarist).

by the way, jj, {censored} people and what they say. people are full of {censored}.

Archived