bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

Whatever happened to that loving kind hearted Brick guitarist that I've come to like over the internet?:whisper:

• Members
bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

bull{censored}

Whatever happened to that loving kind hearted Brick guitarist that I've come to like over the internet?:whisper:

• Members
I will once again plug the band myspace site in my sig. Ive never heard any reaction to it, positive OR negative here on HC, and I'd love to.
:thu:

P.S. - I've never put down anyone's playing here, and I never will.

I checked out the first instrumental tune that came up. Pretty cool! It is almost like a rock orchestra or some modern rewrite of the overture to Jesus Christ Superstar. Anyway, it was a fun listen. :thu:

• Members

{censored} those {censored}s buddy.
Bunch of pantywaist bastards.
You get paid for playing, and you're damn good at it.
They can't do anything unless mommy and daddy say it's ok.
As a matter of fact lets smack their daddys' and ???? mommy.

• Members
I don't know? That might be all the reason they need to ban you in these politically correct times. It's about the same as using the "n" word which certainly has the potential to offend people.

You can express yourself however you like and let the chips fall where they may. At least if you do get banned, you will have struck a blow for the Nazi's or Skinhead's or whatever group you represent.
:freak:

Why you got to bring Skinheads into this? What, I can't like guitars because I wear fred perry's and listen to Skinhead Reggae? If loving Toots and The Maytals is a crime then convict me, or better yet, crucify me.

amy8002.jpg

• Members

Why you got to bring Skinheads into this? What, I can't like guitars because I wear fred perry's and listen to Skinhead Reggae? If loving Toots and The Maytals is a crime then convict me, or better yet, crucify me.

amy8002.jpg

dude, he's in Colorado

it's never meant the same thing there :freak: it's like Vegas

• Members
Yea, that's what made it so funny.
:)
:)

I think in Denver and Grand Junction they have or had Traditional Skinheads though, there's a huge scooter scene out there, and Ska Brewery, too.

hopefully things have turned around -- Denver has had a reputation for years as a good place to get your van shot at or your band beaten

• Members

"Take the skinheads bowling. Take them bowling."

----Camper Van Beetoven
(Telephone Free Landslide Victory 1985)

campervanbeethoven.jpg

• Members

"Sitting around with nothing to do, let's pack up some retards and go to the zoo!"

If I offend you, tough {censored}.

And the neo-nazi types can go to hell.

You know what? I have a better idea,,,,,"What's that?", you say.....
"Why don't you go {censored} yourself." And I smile.

• Members

Quit possibly the greatest skinhead anthem ever sang by white guys that weren't skinheads :) Haha. I love Camper Van Beethoven.

I wouldn't be surprised if Denver has gone to {censored}, lots of people from California moved there. Californians are like the Plague. We move into your town, raise the property values until you can't afford to live there anymore and bring our punk ass hardcore middle class white priveledged suburban gangster kids to shoot up your van.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I got some clips at the (seldom updated) website in my sig.

They were recorded a long time ago and I've since switched to mostly electric guitar. 'The best way to die' is the most recent IIRC (yes it's supposed to sound like that).

I did all the recording with my keyboard and an SM58. Check out 4AM (I think it contains the most relevant guitar playing).

Archived