Anyone else get theirs yet?

FUBTAG

• Members

I got my SX SEG LTD today. Damn, Rondo is the bomb huh?

Unfortunately -- I only had time to take it out of the box and open the case....

Holy Crap.... $143???? including shipping??? This thing LOOKS great, feels great... I can't wait to get some time with it. The case is hefty, a real brickhouse it seems.... I hope you all are as lucky as I am.. I like the tint on the headstock, the quilt top, even the hardware looks great....

I am happy as a pig in {censored}.... let me know what you guys think!!

Here are the pics... sorry they are kinda big.. no editing just took 'em and dumped 'em...

CIMG1422.jpg

CIMG1423.jpg

CIMG1424.jpg

CIMG1426.jpg

CIMG1425.jpg

CIMG1429.jpg

CIMG1432.jpg

Now -- I am going to play for a while... report more tomorrow.

• Members

ok -- so been noodling for about an hour... fingers are DIRRRRRTY!!! haha -- The neck needs a good cleaning... back and board.

This guitar is like finding a closet classic. Aside from the dirt, it is altogether a solid guitar. As it is 1:38 in the am... I have no clue how the pups sounds... but that is irrelevant in that they are easily changed. It feels like a guitar should. I won't be so crass as to state that it compares to MIA Fenders... but it definitely does go up nicely against a MIM...It has nicely finished frets. The tuners seem to be a bit of an upgrade from the usual fare that is SX. As does the bridge... but I only have the SX Tele and the GG1 to compare it to. It would benefit greatly if I have a new nut installed (or do it myself), but that is a very minor issue.

Overall, this is a definite classic HOT DEAL.

If you read this Kurt.. thanks! you da man!

• Members

You can sign up for photobucket, flickr or any other photo hosting site that provides remote linking.

Or if you don't like signing up - there's always imageshack.

Nice guitar, looks like it was a good buy! HNGD!

What's up with the tuner's colours though :freak:

Congrats!

(o)(o)

Great deal; being broke it makes me glad I don't need a Strat and don't really care for quilt, or I might buy one just on principle.

It was coming to that!!

.... Hamburger helper isn't so bad......

I mean, I should be able to add hamburger after my next paycheck......:o

• Members
ok -- so been noodling for about an hour... fingers are DIRRRRRTY!!! haha -- The neck needs a good cleaning... back and board.

This guitar is like finding a closet classic. Aside from the dirt, it is altogether a solid guitar. As it is 1:38 in the am... I have no clue how the pups sounds... but that is irrelevant in that they are easily changed. It feels like a guitar should. I won't be so crass as to state that it compares to MIA Fenders... but it definitely does go up nicely against a MIM...It has nicely finished frets. The tuners seem to be a bit of an upgrade from the usual fare that is SX. As does the bridge... but I only have the SX Tele and the GG1 to compare it to. It would benefit greatly if I have a new nut installed (or do it myself), but that is a very minor issue.

Overall, this is a definite classic HOT DEAL.

If you read this Kurt.. thanks! you da man!

:thu: Excellent. I'm psyched now. It's going to be a long time 'till Tuesday.

• Members

Congrats!

(o)(o)

Great deal; being broke it makes me glad I don't need a Strat and don't really care for quilt, or I might buy one just on principle.

Dude -- we are ALL broke.... just so happens I had some birthday money left over ....:thu:

• Members

WOW! Nice guitar
:thu:

That is amazing for the price you paid for it...man I wish I lived in the USA
:(

How does Rondo sell this stuff so cheap?

Enjoy!
:)

I would imagine you can have them shipped to Canada.. just have to pay whatever taxes/fees etc. Contact Rondo....

They can sell them cheap because they are 'chinese' guitars.. I don't mean that as a derogatory statement. It's just that they can get them made cheap and of decent quality.

Archived