August SPAM Thread - Now With 34% More SPAM!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UK SPAM

I've been toying with letting this one go for a while now, but now is the time:

Ibanez RG7620, black with cosmo black (gunmetal) hardware. In really, really, clean condition. Barely played! The only detriment to the guitar's finish is a small chip on the upper bout that happened when the guitar was on its stand!

Other than that, I'm not kidding, it's like new. No marks, no buckle scratches, really, really clean.

It has it's original (unmarked) Ibanez hard-shell fitted case

I had it up on e-bay recently and failed to get what I feel the guitar is worth. I've seen a few really beaten up RG7620's going for

• Members
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier 3-channel Head!!! Excellent condition! Recently serviced by a Mesa-authorized shop in Chicago and given a clean bill of health. Tubes are virtually new. Maybe 30-hours of play time on them. 5-button foot switch included! Only $1199!!!

• Members

up for sale, my 1981 jcm 800 2203 100 watt head. This is the real deal, no mods,no holes...6550 power tubes..this thing is loud and mean....hate to sell it but i really dont play it and i hate hording this desirable amp, given a clean bill of health from jerry p earlier this year....make me an offer, PM me here or send me an email sonicexcess2002@yahoo.com
adamsamps008-1.jpg
adamsamps011.jpg
adamsamps010.jpg
adamsamps009.jpg

• Members

Joe Naylor's Personal Hotshot. First of only 40 USA models made. His mods include a bigsby and sperzel locking tuners.
certificate of authenticity included.

One Rio Grande Bluesbar P-90 PUP.
Reverend Gig bag included.
$675 shipped to lower 48 only.
Money orders only.
Thanks

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

• Members

Nickel Grover Keystones 3x3,never installed by me,VG+ cond
$45 shipped
100_1729.jpg

Sperzel LH/Rev Hdstk Locking Tuners,Chrome & Brushed finish,coupla' stuck pins $40 shipped
100_1761.jpg

Set of 4 Gold Tophats,fits USA
$12 shipped
100_1754.jpg

DiM VV Hvy Blues,Lawrence Stack(painted Black),DiM VV Solo,NOT wired,w/PG $100 shipped OBO
100_1724.jpg

PM me
US ONLY

• Members

New EMG 85 with all components (tone/volume, screws, wires, jacks, etc.). The components are unopened. I bought the 85 to try in my new ESP M-I. I didn't like it as much as the 81 so I don't want it anymore. The pick-up was used for about 30 minutes then put back in the box. I can't return it since it was opened. It is in brand new condition.

$80 shipped in CONUS.

e-mail: mhenson42@satx.rr.com

• Members

Squier Standard Strat. H-H. Flat black finish with black headstock. Excellent condition. Comes with Fender hard shell case. SOLD

Ovation CS-257 acoustic/electric. Black finish. Excellent condition. Comes with hard shell case. SOLD

P1000457.jpg

:thu:

• Members

Daisy Rock Stardust Elite in Crimson Red.

H-H Pups, Grover Tuners, Mahogany Body and set mahogany neck. Your basic Les Paul Double Cut guitar with a thinner neck for shreddin' fun!

MINT Condition. No issues at all.

SOLD

e_3_0_1_84281_20070719160733.jpg

• Members

vanima.jpg

Beautiful handmade 7 string electric guitar, maple body and rosewood neck (24 fret). Bolt-on construction. Evo-7 pick ups (which are hot as hell!), and comes with a hard case.

You can see the guitar at http://www.lootnick.com/ its called 'Vanima', I emailed them to get a price on this guitar with Evo-7's and he quoted me 1500 euro excluding shipping and the case (which you can verify for yourself).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280139946462&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

• Members

This guitar is brand new and has been sitting under the bed for year. The neck has been finished in nitro so it's not stark white but has a vintage tint. Nothing else has been touched and is perfect. I'd like to get $125 shipped for it. I'm also open to interesting trades (Tele?) Thanks. No case but will ship in a gigbag.

DSCN1722.JPG

• Members

Practically new.

This Alvarez RD20S was purchased from MF about 3 months ago now. Played a grand total of 2-3 times and stored in a HSC since then. I don't like playing acoustic. No nicks, no dents, no wear, no nothing.

$200 + shipping (includes the HSC)

Guitars003.jpg

Guitars002.jpg

More pics available if you want em. PM me.

• Members

Paypal only, unless you ship a USPS money order via Priority Mail the day after we agree to terms.

The only trade I would take is a mint Epiphone Valve Junior head and cab + cash on your end.

Peavey Classic 30 tube combo

Upgraded with:

-Celestion Greenback speaker

-Tom's Tube Tamer

-Peavey 2 button footswitch

Has a relatively fresh set of ElectroHarmonix EL84 power tubes.
Has 2 ElectroHarmonix and 1 Mesa 12AX7 preamp tubes.

$410 SHIPPED AND PAYPAL'D
PICT0384.jpg
PICT0385.jpg
PICT0386.jpg

• Members

Hello. I have two guitars to sell. The first is an Agile Cool Cat Prestige with Bigsby Style vibrato and the second is a MIJ Squire Strat body with after market pickups and bridge. The stratocaster also has a 50's style AllParts neck with tinted nitro finish. The bridge has a solid steel block and the pickups are unknown to me, but are not stock. They are low output and sound like a strat should.

I would like 250$ for the stratocaster and 350$ for the Cool Cat Prestige. Shipping and Insurance are responsibility of buyer.

EDIT:::Guitars are now on EBAY:::::::

The two middle guitars in this picture:

IMG00004.jpg

Stratocaster
1_12_2007_2sale001.jpg

1_12_2007_2sale002.jpg

1_12_2007_2sale009.jpg

1_12_2007_2sale006.jpg

1_12_2007_2sale005.jpg

Cool Cat Prestige
1_12_2007_2sale018.jpg

1_12_2007_2sale019.jpg

• Members

To you, perhaps.....

That's a Cool Cat Prestige not a regular Cool Cat.

The MIJ Squier with an Allparts neck is not out of line either.

How about we keep comments on selling prices out of the Spam thread?

It's worth what someone will pay for it.

PS I just got glowing feedback from the buyer of my $200 Squier 51. :D

• Members

For sale or trade: EBMM JP6, Refinished White Pearl.

Previous owner stripped the paint off because it was coming off. Used to be Teal Pearl, and now it's white pearl. Good conditions. The only thing is that since this is a refinished, the previous owner scraped off the paint along the EBMM logo. Has a Dimarzio D-Sonic in the bridge, and an duncan/ibanez POS in the neck which isnt connected. Has the JP inlays, Locking tuners, and the tremolo bar. Comes with gigbag. Asking $650 plus shipping OBO.

DSC02405.jpg

DSC02404.jpg

DSC02401.jpg

• Members

I may be willing to part from my beloved Fender Jazzmaster someone wants to trade me the right tele for it. I'm very picky, 'cause I hate to see the JM go.

The jazzmaster's a couple years old now I think. AV Reissue, like new. Comes with case and all the documents and stuff.

Not the best picture, sorry 'bout that. Pm me and I'll try and send you some better pics.

Afbeelding015.jpg

Archived