Lets all grow Beards!!

fuzzylogic220

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So... what's the rule for girl guitarists? Stop leg waxing?

Anyone seen The Dresden Dolls? Got to check them out when they opened for NIN. The singer/pianist is pretty sexy but OMG is she one hairy bitch. At the end of the set she stood up and held up her beer to cheers the crowd and WAHHHHH :eek::eek:shave that {censored}!!

• Members

Anyone seen The Dresden Dolls? Got to check them out when they opened for NIN. The singer/pianist is pretty sexy but OMG is she one hairy bitch. At the end of the set she stood up and held up her beer to cheers the crowd and WAHHHHH
:eek:
:eek:shave that {censored}!!

She has never shaved her armpits. For her, it's practically a political statement (as are the funky drawn-on eyebrows).

I think it's kind of gross too, but she's a songwriting genius so she can do whatever she likes and I'll still be a fan.

• Members

Last time I shaved off my beard was 17 years ago. I went to a gas station to pick up a pack of smokes and got carded (I was 35 at the time). I started growing the beard again the next day...

I trim it back to my chin every couple months or so and I trim the neck curlies with a pair of scissors, but that's it.

ew

• Members

i hate you guys.

i've got a square patch of beard on my neck and scraggly sideburns

AND ITS ALL I CAN GROW

i want a face beard
:(

They're good, if you want to hide your face or a part of it you don't like (chin), but trust me, they are a pita to have.

I grow one in a week and I hate it and I also hate shaving.

I put up with one after I get fed up with daily shaving, albeit, only for a short time bc my skin gets sore and even bleeds.

• Members

I just shaved mine off.

Mine grows in about the same as yours, but I finally had to leave most of my beard wearing days behind.

What start off as the ability to grow a decent "Don Johnson" looking beard, with age turned into a "Wolf Blitzer beard". :eek:

Aging ain't no fun. :cry:

Wife says it now makes me look like Santa Claus. :cry::cry:

Archived