April SPAM Thread: Uncle Sam's sending you a check to buy a new guitar!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTS:

Dean Hardtail Standard w/Kent Armstrong JB/59 copies and coil taps, 325 shipped with a Fender Gigbag.

xv-800003.jpg

Epiphone G400 with EMG 81/85 and HSC. $325 Shipped

g400009.jpg

and a pic of the only ding on the guitar

g400006.jpg

Looking to trade them for an amp (Marshall DSL, 5150, or something similar) or a LP Special/Doublecut with P90's. PST with trades or other offers.

• Members

Prices not firm! Please make offers! I also am looking for a G-Flex 212 and a Peavey XXX/Ultra head.

LTD MG-750 flamed green (similar to KH-202)- $200 shipped

LTDMG-750003.jpg

Fender Squire Bullet Special - $100 shipped

FenderSquireBulletSpecial002.jpg

Peavey XXL head - $400 shipped

IMG_5387.jpg

Behringer GMX1200H - $150 shipped

DSC00305.jpg

• Members

LPStudio.jpg

I'll throw this out there. '94 Gibson Les Paul Studio. Pickups and wiring described in my signature. Could probably get a better deal in trade than selling for cash. Would prefer to sell without pickups and with disconnected stock pots. The right deal will get you the guitar with the pups and wiring kit.

PM me. Thanks!

• Members

Brand new MIM Standard Strat in agave blue, maple necked. I bought on a whim from a local music store, but NEVER played it. I built a chambered Warmoth strat instead. When I say never played, I mean NEVER played. It has sat on my workbench in my basement since purchased in 2002, it is an 01 model if Im not mistaken. It did come with a gig bag that I have been using for another guitar, but still in great shape, will include with sale. Will do a thorough setup on it prior to sale to ensure it plays as it should. No issues, as it hung on the music store wall. Looking for 299.00 plus shipping, but offers are welcome. I will take and post some photos when I get home from work tonight.
S8000783.jpg' alt='>'>

S8000787.jpg' alt='>'>

S8000784.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members
http://cgi.ebay.com/Springfield-Guitar-Company-SGC-Semi-Hollowbody-Ibanez_W0QQitemZ160227753643QQihZ006QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Not mine, but I recommend.

Anybody looking for a Joe Pass style guitar. I have one of these and love it. Ends soon. Great construction, beautiful wood, cheap pickups and electronics. Made by Samick.

Springfield EEP-1000

169a_1.JPG

• Members

OK, I decided I really only need 1 T-60, so the Burst is up for sale. 1981, Blade pickups, tone all the way up = Single Coil, roll back to 7 for full Humbucker. Just an amazing sounding and playing guitar. In fantastiv shape for a 27-year-old axe as well - has very light buckle rash on the back, a couple tiny dings, and the fret ends could use a touch-up (frets themselves are fine). This is a U.S. made guitar, and one of the best values you'll find. $320 plus $20 shipping.

Original hard case IS included.

t601.jpg
t602.jpg
t603.jpg
t604.jpg
t605.jpg

• Members
Brand new MIM Standard Strat in agave blue, maple necked
. I bought on a whim from a local music store, but NEVER played it. I built a chambered Warmoth strat instead. When I say never played, I mean NEVER played. It has sat on my workbench in my basement since purchased in 2002, it is an 01 model if Im not mistaken. It did come with a gig bag that I have been using for another guitar, but still in great shape, will include with sale. Will do a thorough setup on it prior to sale to ensure it plays as it should. No issues, as it hung on the music store wall. Looking for 299.00 plus shipping, but offers are welcome. I will take and post some photos when I get home from work tonight.

That's a beautiful color. :thu:

• Members

Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah

near perfect mint condition except for couple scratches on underside, works perfect. little over a year old.

have everything that it came with when i bought it (box, owners manual, etc.). Warranty is apparently transferable.

asking $100

e-mail or PM if interested

metal_guy_13ATyahoo.com

• Members

MIK Gretsch 5120 with hard shell case. SOLD!!!

Set of Tele pickups from an Agile TC-630. Just pulled from a new guitar, so they're mint. The protective plastic is still on the neck pup. Ceramic magnets and they actually sound quite good. They come with the mounting screws and springs.

EDIT: $20 shipped for the set or $12 shipped each.

IMG_7570.jpg

Danelectro DT-2 Pedal Tuner. It's essentially new - cosmetically and electronically flawless. If you use an AC adapter the display lights up so you can see it on stage. Two outs: one normal and one that mutes the signal when you engage the pedal. This isn't one of the cheap plastic Dano pedals - this is one of the heavy ones with the metal enclosure. Includes the box and manual.

EDIT: Now $40 shipped.

IMG_7539.jpg

No-name Tele bridge pickup with ceramic magnets. I don't know anything about it other than I just found it in my parts bin and it's definitely an inexpensive pickup, but it looks brand new. I don't remember where I got this thing.

EDIT: Now $10 shipped.

IMG_7527.jpg

• Members

I bought this recently but decided I didnt want to build a rack so its up for sale. I would trade for a guitar like faded gibsons or studios, Some Godins, Gretsch hollow body with bigsby or the like. I dont know what I want just let me know what yo got. I figure the Quad-X is worth around 425 to 450 and if I like it enough I will add some money to the trade or vice versa.

• Members

Fernandes Ravelle Elite w/ OHSC

It's back up again. I decided to wait a little while and hedge my bets. Several local deals turned out to be ripoffs, so I'm checking back here to gauge interest again. Again, it has a finish crack on the horn that doesn't affect the wood at all.

$400 + shipping.

Or here's the trades I'm looking for.

+ Boutique pedals. If you have a Freakshow Brown Rabbit + A Digilog, I'd love to go for it. Other than that? Thrill me, detective. Landgraff MO'd, multiple keeleys, Zvex's, Death By Audio, whatever.

+ A 15-watt or less amp head. Zvex Nano would be really cool or any other 1/4 watt tiny amps (Little Lanilei, Matamp Minimat, Tophat Portly Cadet) Looking for something with good cleans and the ability to take nasty, abrasive fuzzes.

+ Another guitar. Give or take a few bucks for the trade of course. I don't care, offer me anything, Reverends, short scale Fenders, Eastwoods. I'm open.

+ Anything else, really.

Picture:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9305/fernandesravelleelitebo5.jpg

Crack:

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9115/fernandesravelleelitecrfj6.jpg

• Members

Kustom KPM 4080, 80 watt, 4 channel powered mixer.

Built in Reverb. Accepts XLR or 1/4 inputs... And has 1/4 outputs as well as a line out 1/4 jack and RCA inputs/outputs...

Bought this about 1 year ago to drive my monitors, but I have upgraded now...

Everything in perfect working order and in great cosmetic condition...

$80 plus shipping...

dcam2460iv7.jpg
dcam2461dp2.jpg
dcam2464ba0.jpg
dcam2465jp6.jpg

• Members

fujiboard008.jpg

1979 ibanez iceman...flying finger pups, bolt-neck, gots some knicks and dings, but plays wonderfully and sounds fantastic...blows the reissues out of the water.

I'm looking for:

Esquires/teles

A tele body

Rosewood tele neck

Rosewood strat neck

anything interesting (pedals/guitars/pickups/etc)

Cash

• Members
Brand new MIM Standard Strat in agave blue, maple necked. I bought on a whim from a local music store, but NEVER played it. I built a chambered Warmoth strat instead. When I say never played, I mean NEVER played. It has sat on my workbench in my basement since purchased in 2002, it is an 01 model if Im not mistaken. It did come with a gig bag that I have been using for another guitar, but still in great shape, will include with sale. Will do a thorough setup on it prior to sale to ensure it plays as it should. No issues, as it hung on the music store wall. Looking for 299.00 plus shipping, but offers are welcome. I will take and post some photos when I get home from work tonight.

Let's see some pics! :cop:

• Members

Flag body sold...

All Parts neck on hold pending payment.

I need to sell these two guitars ASAP to fund another purchase...

MojoTwanger T-style:
TDL custom body,
Fralin
Blues Special pickups,
USACG
neck,
Gretsch
knobs... note that the body features the rare "reverse flames" design. Note: TDL ceased operations and do not offer bodies anymore.

This was my #1 for a long, long time. Were it not for the opportunity to acquire a guitar that I have been lusting after for a long time, she would not be available for sale.

Video of this guitar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG8Fr9tiz6g

Asking price: $1200, which includes a hard shell case.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

MojoTwanger T-style: Warmoth body, flamed koa top, maple insert, custom-wound OC Duff pickups, Warmoth neck w/ birdseye maple all over, Fender accessories -switch, bridge, neck plate, screws, pots, knobs...

I was going to keep this guitar, but, well... the other one is calling my name.

mini-DSC09014.JPG

mini-DSC09011.JPG

mini-DSC09010.JPG

Asking price: $1100, which includes a hard shell case.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TDL T-style loaded body, NOT WIRED, w/ dual HB routes. Includes jack assembly, brand new bridge and pickup ring, two GFS Hot Liverpool pickups, custom control plate w/ flame, two push/pull knobs to split the HBs independently, and a three-way switch. All hardware was bought brand new for this project. No neck.

It's the US Flag body on the left.

mini-DSC08445.JPG

Asking price: $525

----------------------------------------------------------------------

All Parts Tele neck, finished in vintage tint nitro, frets are dressed by Rob D from FretTech. Brand new, never been installed.

Pics are
here

Asking price: $169.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As soon as the other guitar is off the market, these will be as well... so if you're interested, contact me fast
:)

• Members
Well, unless I get a check in the morning in the mail, the sale has fallen through on this guitar. So, my Carvin Cobalt C850T is back up for sale. Here's the description from Carvin:

Premium selected woods and the Cobalt's special X-bracing yields a sweet acoustic tone with superb depth and brilliance. The Rapid Play

• Members

I have a Gold Schaller Floyd Rose for sale.

I will include posts, springs, spring claw, 43mm nut, whammy bar..everything just like when you buy a new one!

I will also include a brand new, never used, set of replacement knife-edges , that you can replace on the floyd and it will be just like new again!
(Schaller floyds have replace-able knife edges)

It works great!!

I'll throw in a bunch of extra spare intonation and locking nut screws too.

New one costs 210

Archived