Blond chick with red Jackson

Ma Suk Dong

• Members
At 5'11" (180 cm) she is a bit too tall for me.

Me being 6'3", she's PERFECT !!!

AND, so what if she a bit "hippy" ???

There be nothing more appealing than a real earthy lady w/ glasses, I tell you what ...

(don't think the wife would approve, tho :( )

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Would like the Jackson if the headstock weren't backwards and the fingerboard wasn't scalloped and the inlays weren't missing. I'm neutral on the paint job.

No comment on the girl.

What is wrong with scalloped fretboards? The inlays are missing in the true sense of the word. The guitar does not even have side markers:

wlaccm.jpg

11vhd6u.jpg

• Members

At 5'11" and curvy- I would definitely hit that. There is nothing like a curvy girl- scratch that WOMAN. That blonde looks to be all WOMAN- no skinny waif looking girls with the body of a 12 year old boy for me. My wife is curvy as hell- and let me tell you that nothing beats that for real good lovin'. More cushion for the pushin'- damn skippy.

It amazes me how some men have no real true sense of themselves. I bet half the guys here- wouldn't even approach that girl in a bar and if they did- she would laugh in your face.

She's a real WOMAN- not a sex kitten posing for some sex site to excite unrealistic loser men.

{censored}- that was more rant than I intended. It's scary the {censored} my 8 mos. old little girl will have to deal with from men. Nuff said.

BTW- that guitar- PFFFFFFFT. Not my bag- gimme a Strat or Tele.

Lou

Archived