Blond chick with red Jackson

Ma Suk Dong

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I especially enjoyed the cheap shots at her appearance, very classy. You guys really know how to turn a girl on! If someone came up to me and told me I had saddlebags, I'd be tearing my clothes off right then and there...it's actually how I met my boyfriend.

• Members

Haha wow, a picture of a girl with a guitar (who doesn't even know how to play it, mind you) generates a lot of traffic, huh?

I wonder if you guys behave like this offline, too...

I'd like to think otherwise, but alas the only difference for a lot of these misogynists is that they wouldn't have the balls to say these things to her face. Anyone can be the big man online.

• Members

Somehow I remember the movie I saw recently on a long flight. There's this wierdo who kills using the internet. For example, he ties a girl in a bath tub. Has a web cam. The more number of people who log into the web site, the more Battery acid is automatically poured into the bath tub.

I am outta this thread !!!

• Members

Somehow I remember the movie I saw recently on a long flight. There's this wierdo who kills using the internet. For example, he ties a girl in a bath tub. Has a web cam. The more number of people who log into the web site, the more Battery acid is automatically poured into the bath tub.

I am outta this thread !!!

You would have to be a true amerikan to make a creepy moronic post like that.

• Members
Welcome to HC. It appears the petty little misogynists have the real men out-numbered in these parts.... it's one of the major rasons I don'tg post much here any more.

You'd have to be a closet paedophile to do otherwise.

I'd like to think otherwise, but alas the only difference for a lot of these misogynists is that they wouldn't have the balls to say these things to her face. Anyone can be the big man online.

pfft...like YOU're a real man.. :lol:

Archived