Blond chick with red Jackson

Ma Suk Dong

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'll take the blond and a 30 pack of bud plz

the jackson is pretty meh, kahler, scalloped board, 80's graphic... meh.

see?

Yeah, the guitar is not for everyone's taste, and neither is the girl for that matter, though I find both quite attractive. They are right up my alley. I really like the contrast between the two. A girl and guitar like that is usually not something you would see often in the same picture.

• Members

Not going to rag on the girl. Not cool.

I posted a mildly snarky comment, then thought better of it and took it down, recalling something one of my favorite bloggers wrote a while back:

Are women not feeling {censored}ty enough about ourselves? Are we not as hyper-critical of our looks as we should be? Do you desire that we have it kicked into our heads
as much as possible
that we can never ever {censored}ING EVER live up to your expectations of what women should look like? Do you wish to ensure that once we reach a certain age or pass that threshold of 115 pounds, we accept that we are

• Members

The girl is pretty and very photogenic. She has a great smile, too, which is a plus. The guitar is definitely not my style.

Some of you guys should really be ashamed.

nothitit.jpg

I'm with him.......should be ashamed!!

The girl is fine, axe.....not so much. She needs a vintage Tele or ES 175 or something, Jazzmaster.

Ya'll guys are too hung up on hot half Japanese chicks with no brains......YMMV

• Members

I'm trying to think of some self-righteous "I'm better than you because I'm not that shallow" thing to say here, but I can't think of anything right now.

But my guess is that she could have her pick of a lot of very handsome, successful guys. And unless you losers on this board are both handsome and successful, it really doesn't matter what you think, because that young lady would not give you a second look.

Oh, and one more thing:soapbox:

Most of you losers would jump on anything that remotely resembled a female between 18 and 80, so STFU noobie.

Whew. I did think of some self righteous rant after all :blah::D

Archived