RAFFLE for Alley Trash (great prizes) He needs our help!

seven58

• Members
Lastly, someone slap Lobby for me
:p
:poke:

PenguinSlap.gif

:lol:

So yeah, as a prize winner and a prize giver, who contacts who? Also, how should I go about getting in touch with Jay? I know he's always got the no PM policy regarding his guitars, but how else can i verify that the address i give him via e-mail is actually mine?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PenguinSlap.gif

So yeah, as a prize winner and a prize giver, who contacts who? Also, how should I go about getting in touch with Jay? I know he's always got the no PM policy regarding his guitars, but how else can i verify that the address i give him via e-mail is actually mine?

Pass it through fretsy?

• Members
All just totally cool- congrats Lobster- Bluedevil don't plunge off a cliff in despair-thanks for some great video Frets. I was going to watch a movie but did this instead.
:thu:

btw its letters - a- j- y- m- p- t, I guess I never realized how weird it sounds if you try to say it like a word.
:facepalm:

I know man. What the hell. I havent watched the video yet but my 16 entrys were tainted man! Thats my luck though. O well.:facepalm:

I demand to see my 16 entrys in the bowl!!! hahahaa

Congrats to all the winners!

This was a good cause and I would have donated the same 80 bucks if there were no prizes to win!

Hopefully alley will be doin well....

frets ... good job.

• Members
Grats looobster!

Great videos Frets, well done to you and the family! Also When you nearly fell of the chair and when you broke the decoration
I smiled the whole tme watching them, will you adopt me so I can come live with you?

And I won 3 prizes
:)

Frets must have got a pretty good kickback from you then...lol.:facepalm:

• Members

Wow -- I won something... woo hoo.

:thu: and it's something I need!

Talked to Alley yesterday.... talked him off the ledge... (:facepalm:) seriously though .. he's doing fine.. going through all the things that a breakup puts you through. He's doing what he needs to be productive... and get back to what he does best...

being annoying...

no.. seriously... He's a great guy to have around and is immensely grateful for everything that everyone has done.. he doesn't feel he deserves it.. but that's Alley...

• Members

Watching that whole series of videos was the most fun I had in a long time. I even did that double fist pump victory thing when Balthazarr won my prize.

That just drips of irony.

You're the only one that has been communicating with me the last couple of months and I win your donation.

Weird.

• Members

I've only had time to watch the first two video installments. But I must say Frets has to be nominated for some kind of Academy Award. Do they have a category called, "Best Short Film Delivered In Seven Parts Posted On The Internet To Benefit A Highly Deserving Person"?

Congrats to all the prize winners. Huge kudos to Marc and Dave for organizing this, and to the others who helped with the raffle. As well as everyone who donated a prize.

Shamdog, check your PM's. You won the Boss DS-1 I modded, and I need your shipping details.

I was shocked to see I won a prize. But even before the raffle, I'd already made up my mind I'd give away any prize if I won. My main concern was helping Alley.

As it turns out, the AxeGlove (and thank you AxeGlove.com for generously donating the prize) is for a Les Paul Double Cut. I don't own a guitar with that body style anyway.

So ... the first person who HASN'T already won a prize who PM's me will get it. You need to own a LP DC body guitar, too. I want this to go to somebody who will USE it, not flip it.

Alley, I hope this has not only given you a little financial boost when you needed it. There are a lot of people here who care about you. You've done so much for other people, we're glad we could finally give something back.

Archived