RAFFLE for Alley Trash (great prizes) He needs our help!

seven58

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just curious here, but when ya gonna post the flag winners?

I think the way this is going to work is, Frets drew ten names from the hat. The first five names drawn will be the first guys that get dibs on the flags. If all five of those people decide they want them, then we are done. If any one of the five decides he doesnt want one, then the first runner up (6th name drawn) will get the option to accept one and so on till they are all spoken for. No one has posted a list, but I guess anyone can do that. I will later if I have time, but anyone that feels like doing it can just watch the last video Frets made and just make a list of the five winners and the five runners up and post it in this thread.

As far as who are going to be the people that end up accepting them? That is between the winners, runners up and sixty driver. I guess we can put a time limit on contacting sixtydriver to claim a flag, or it will be passed on to the next person in line, but it is the responsibility of the winners to notify sixtydriver If they want to claim their flag, or even if they decline, they should still notify him so we can give the opportunity to the next person.

This is pretty much how this thing is going to work.

Thanks. Hopefully this thread will stick around for a while as things wind down and people get into contact with each other and prizes get sent.

I think the way this is going to work is, Frets drew ten names from the hat. The first five names drawn will be the first guys that get dibs on the flags. If all five of those people decide they want them, then we are done. If any one of the five decides he doesnt want one, then the first runner up (6th name drawn) will get the option to accept one and so on till they are all spoken for. No one has posted a list, but I guess anyone can do that. I will later if I have time, but anyone that feels like doing it can just watch the last video Frets made and just make a list of the five winners and the five runners up and post it in this thread.

As far as who are going to be the people that end up accepting them? That is between the winners, runners up and sixty driver. I guess we can put a time limit on contacting sixtydriver to claim a flag, or it will be passed on to the next person in line, but it is the responsibility of the winners to notify sixtydriver If they want to claim their flag, or even if they decline, they should still notify him so we can give the opportunity to the next person.

This is pretty much how this thing is going to work.

Thanks. Hopefully this thread will stick around for a while as things wind down and people get into contact with each other and prizes get sent.

Here you go!

U.S. Flag flown on a mission with certificate - sixtydriver Twofoolsaminute

U.S. Flag flown on a mission with certificate - sixtydriver Revans513

U.S. Flag flown on a mission with certificate - sixtydriver nos68

U.S. Flag flown on a mission with certificate - sixtydriver Khasta KSC

U.S. Flag flown on a mission with certificate - sixtydriver Jamdog

Mymindsok

streetnight

Zosokings

Verence

Isuck

Oh man is there a list of winners? I'm always at work and they block streaming video!

Yep, it was posted a couple of pages back. Here it is again though!

The official winner's list per the videos. Winners name is at the end of each prize line. I'm thinking we can post the American flag winners once the dust settles.

The Prize List Winners

Grand Prize: New 2009 Xaviere XV-550 Semi Hollowbody guitar and hardshell case - GuitarFetish.com. Rock-Lobster

"Modded Boss DS-1 including shipping (""sounds wayyy better than stock"" - from Gilgators" Shamdog

Stacked pedal or choice of $109 or lower - from pureanalogeffects.com - Nos68 AE3753

"brand new Matched Pair Telecaster vintage Style Pickps, GFS blowout never installed - from blueshawk1" Shamdog

"Hagstrom Custom 58' LP pick-ups,chrome covers in like new condition - from twisty571" Cache22

"Free set up on a guitar or bass, including fret level and free shipping back to the winner - from Atrox" Revans513

Almost new PC speakers with subwoofer (Philips MMS171) - from karma279 N4VGM

Morley Wah/Vol pedal the adapter is included - from balthazarr Denver Dave

lightly used Levy's Brown Suede Guitar Strap - from Mike Fiasco Balthazar

Danelectro Hodad 12 String electric guitar - from dcindc Tweakn91

"Behringer V-Amp 2, used - from twofoolsaminute" Rock Lobster

black Fender PT-100 tuner - from Vinhoff Fubtag

"KickAceShades.com t-shirt, Kick Ace, Not War, white XL - from marc758" BassPlayer

"KickAceShades.com t-shirt, ""Flash Back"", black XL - from marc758" Twisty571

"A Jam Track CD from , www.bestjamtracks.com - from BarneyGumbel" RockLobster

"One on-demand video lesson, a song of your choice - rock-lobster" DaveAranow

Behringer GDI-21 pedal - from Big Pimpin' T Ajmpt

Zoom Driver 5000 pedal - from mmkco Sixtydriver

lightly used Tronix Flanger - dreamoperator DCinDC

lightly used Digitech Synth Wah - dreamoperator Roughtrade

slightly used Dunlop Zakk Wylde Cry Baby w/ power supply - from Delta0311 Guitaraddict

First-Act VE591 V-Stack Technology Electric Guitar - from jamdogg Shredtilurdead

"Original Fender HSS Pickguard in Tortise Shell, still in the pack - from streetknight" bluesrock70's

Aged (slightly yellowed)w/b/w pickguard. SSS strat config - from NotDead MrRikki

A container of World Arts fretboard conditioner - from ajympt MrRikki

8 inch Zildjin ZXT flash/splash cymbal - from Shamdog BeliefBone

SX Mahogany Strat guitar with P-90's from the new guy ZosoKing5

AxeGlove Guitar Protection System for a Les Paul Double Cutaway in a Desert Sand color - from AxeGlove Gilgators

T-shirt or a hat from our band merchandise at http://www.crosleyhotshot.com/Merchandise.html - from DenverDave MrRikki

"Squire '51 pickguards - One stock plain white (if you really need it) one pearloid pickguard from everyone's friend...Guitarfetish, and if that's not enough, a blank of pearloid to make your own - from Shamdog" DCinDC

Wasabi Overdrive pedal - from d_dave_c Twisty571

• Members

I got a message from a person who donated a prize and has contacted the winner several times and hasn't had a response. If you won something, you NEED TO GET IN TOUCH with who you won it from. If you don't want the prize, then you need to be polite enough to let them know they can do something else with the prize.

• Members
Here you go!

U.S. Flag flown on a mission with certificate - sixtydriver Twofoolsaminute

U.S. Flag flown on a mission with certificate - sixtydriver Revans513

U.S. Flag flown on a mission with certificate - sixtydriver nos68

U.S. Flag flown on a mission with certificate - sixtydriver Khasta KSC

U.S. Flag flown on a mission with certificate - sixtydriver Jamdog

Mymindsok

streetnight

Zosokings

Verence

Isuck

Awesome! Thats all I really wanted was a flag from sixty!!:thu:

• Members

I got a message from a person who donated a prize and has contacted the winner several times and hasn't had a response. If you won something, you NEED TO GET IN TOUCH with who you won it from. If you don't want the prize, then you need to be polite enough to let them know they can do something else with the prize.

Marc, Maybe e-mail will be more effective. P.M. me the winners's screen name, and I will find his e-mail address and send give him a holler. Maybe he just isnt aware he has won, or maybe he isnt interested in the prize and quit checking the thread here, but youre right.... a response would be nice. Let me know If I can help in this way.

• Members

i've got a shiny new Xaviere expected at my house on the 22nd.

but it's going under the tree until christmas.

Grant_me_patience.gif

Rocky, I am going to hold you to the Bach deal, but I want to make it easier on you. Pick any piece by Bach that YOU like and I will be happy with your choice.:thu: I like it all. I DO expect you to push and challenge yourself though, so I would stay away from simple stuff like "Anna Magdalena's notebook" and such, but you choose , and I DEMAND:cop: that you get it finished and uploaded on youtube within the first half of 2009.:lol:

Dead line is 11:59 P.M. June 30, 2009.

Dillio?

• Members
Marc, Maybe e-mail will be more effective. P.M. me the winners's screen name, and I will find his e-mail address and send give him a holler. Maybe he just isnt aware he has won, or maybe he isnt interested in the prize and quit checking the thread here, but youre right.... a response would be nice. Let me know If I can help in this way.

:thu:

• Members
Marc, Dave - I won the Axe Glove. I need to find the screen name of the person who generously donated it. I don't have an LP DC guitar, and want to give my prize away to somebody who does. Help, por favor?

I need to send you his e-mail. I have it. Sending it right over. :thu:

Archived