I had mentioned these 2 things last week , well , here they are ( Epiphone acoustic/electric guitar content)

crustoleum

• Members

I obtained the Century from MF , and also ordered a case . They sent me a very nice case , for a Les Paul :) ( I put that thing in a gig bag very heavy duty , fake crocodile/alligator and leather It fit OK . I put this thing in the LP case and used the bag it was in , for a small acoustic thing , it flops around a bit , but keeps it covered OK :)

​this thing is now in a brand new case , which wasn't the case I had originally ordered, but it all worked out :)

:)

5ZlqdIt.jpg

• Members

It is nice case , not what I ordered , or payed for ,( I payed for what was sent :) ) And , I used it :) sorry no pic ...this time ...not an instrument , just a black case : When you order a guitar with a "matching case" do you expect to get a case that actually fits the guitar you ordered ? What do you think ? lol :):(:) :)

• Members
I like that acoustic. I need something like that too

I don't work for Epiphone , or anyone, right now , except myself :) . I worked many a long day and night. OK that being said , If you are looking for a nice acoustic guitar , try an Epiphone Masterbilt DR 500 thing :) I'm happy I did. :) really if you are able , try 1 out :)IovPE8c.jpg

• Members

I wonder if I call mf , and tell them , in a very nice way...the case I ordered and asked for , to fit the "Epiphone Century" guitar i just ordered , is the wrong size case. The guitar does not fit in the case . The case is too small. The case you sent is for a Les Paul style guitar. Also , the proper matching case is grey or brown , not black. I want to return the case that I received , and obtain the case I had originally ordered...the proper Epiphone "matching" case , made for that particular instrument :) . I wonder if they will tell me to just keep the case they sent , and send out the correct one ? They would probably send another "wrong" case , maybe. Well, nothing ventured....I'm going to try , later...Maybe I'll get a "free" case...??? What do you think ? :):(:)

• Members

First, that's a sweet pair of Epiphones. Congratulations. Second, regarding the case, when I bought my Schecter, it was from a pawn shop. I asked about a case and the salesman went in the back and brought out a gig bag made for a great big acoustic. I thanked him, sold that bag on CraigsList and bought a nice Charvel-branded bag on Amazon. As for contacting MF, people in customer service positions take a lot of crap. I say this from experience. A reasonable tone will get you a lot further. Remember that the person you're speaking to didn't screw up your order. Don't take it out on him/her. If you don't get satisfaction, ask to speak to a supervisor but remain calm and respectful.

• Members

I played a Masterbilt in a small guitar shop once that truly wowed me. I was playing some other higher end pieces, Gibsons, etc. and the store owner said, "Here give this one a try". It was vibrant loud and well balanced, everything I'd want in an acoustic. I hesitated, did not buy, and the next time I grabbed one in a store it didn't have quite the same "wow" to it. One of these days I'll grab my next "wow" experience with an acoustic. I find that they vary so much from piece to piece that that is the only way for me to buy one. But yeah, I was very impressed by the tone I heard from that MIC Epi,. Priced around 5 bills, but blind folded I could have guess 4x that.

I'd indeed be curious to try out the new Century models. They ooze cool.

Archived