Peg

maplebaby

• Members

Over a year ago several of us sat down and shared a vision for covering the amazing music that had been a major influence on each of us. The artist at the top of all of our lists was Steely Dan. We've picked five incredible Steely Dan songs trying to capture the grooves, the chord structures, the instrumentation, and the creative genius in their writing and playing. We welcome our friends Tom, Jim, Kenny, Dan, Tyler, Kevin, Jessica, Liz and Amanda to the Lab! As always, thanks for listening - Lexington Lab Band

• Members

VERY nice! Good singing, tight playing, great sound....

My own 3-piece does that song. We have the bassist use a synth module to play the intro figure. Lotsa fun. Looks and sounds like y'all had a great time with that project. Looking forward to more :)

• Members
VERY nice! Good singing, tight playing, great sound....

My own 3-piece does that song. We have the bassist use a synth module to play the intro figure. Lotsa fun. Looks and sounds like y'all had a great time with that project. Looking forward to more :)

That's what I'd like to see. Seems like a tough cover for a three piece.

Enjoyed the vid.

• Members

sincere thanks for each post and kind feedback!

coyote-1 - would love to hear your bands cover - sounds really nice!

DeepEnd - he sat this one out and Mike covered the bass this time around - thanks for noticing!

best,

dale

Archived