Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was able to stack 3 codes @ MF a few days ago during the feeding frenzy.

I snoozed while all of that was going on Oh well, I think you are going to really enjoy that guitar.
    Geezer Brigade Trooper #30
    1st generation Irish

Comment

• Wonder if its one of The Diamond Series?

Diamond Series is a term applied to all Schecter models imported into the USA. If it was not made at the custom shop, it is a Diamond Series.

Anyway, if you can

Comment

• I'm seeing the price on the Damien through this link at $241.73. Anyone else seeing a different price?
        Les Paul Standards, USA Fender Strat, Highway One Tele, PRS Custom 24, PRS SC250, Gibson SG, Martin DC16-RGTEMesa Single Recto, Epi Valve Standard, Blackstar HT-5, Vox AC15C1Good deals with: Thirsty One, Beckman, Facing Failure, ashasha, the new guy, Townshend, Alecto, Gatelyne ....many others (please remind me if you see this!)

Comment

• I'm seeing the price on the Damien through this link at $241.73. Anyone else seeing a different price?

Same here. Prices go up as guitars sell.

Comment

• Many thanks for the posting, I got a big surprise when these were delivered. The description says 12', but they are in fact 20' cables! A great deal made even better; these go for $59 each @ MF.

Comment

• Yamaha-Pacifica-PAC112J for $115. These are normally around $200, but still a very solid guitar for $115.
              I love the bridge humbucker for EVH stuff.

http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Pacifica-PAC112J-Electric-Metallic/dp/B0002GZX0Y/ref=sr_du_8_map?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1324994900&sr=1-8
              Besides being a guitar player,
              I'm a big fan of the guitar.
              I love that damn instrument.
              -Steve Vai

Comment

• Many thanks for the posting, I got a big surprise when these were delivered. The description says 12', but they are in fact 20' cables! A great deal made even better; these go for $59 each @ MF.

Awesome! You're welcome...I thought they looked like a great cable for the price.
                Les Paul Standards, USA Fender Strat, Highway One Tele, PRS Custom 24, PRS SC250, Gibson SG, Martin DC16-RGTEMesa Single Recto, Epi Valve Standard, Blackstar HT-5, Vox AC15C1Good deals with: Thirsty One, Beckman, Facing Failure, ashasha, the new guy, Townshend, Alecto, Gatelyne ....many others (please remind me if you see this!)

Comment

• Yamaha-Pacifica-PAC112J for $115. These are normally around $200, but still a very solid guitar for $115.
                  I love the bridge humbucker for EVH stuff.

http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Pacifica-PAC112J-Electric-Metallic/dp/B0002GZX0Y/ref=sr_du_8_map?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1324994900&sr=1-8

I'm generally not a fan of ceramics, but I find myself trying to resist this. Very tempted to call MF and see if they will price-match in Lake Blue. From what I understand the 112V has better components, but is also ~$100 more
                  My Gear
                  Schecter Corsair
                  TelePartsCaster x3
                  Dano Convertible

Taylor 114
                  Gretsch Americana

Vox Pathfinder 15R
                  Vox VT15
                  Fender SCXD
                  Yamaha THR5

For Sale:
                  Duncan Pickups

BG Pups Tele Set

Looking For:
                  Vox AC4C1 amp
                  Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)

Comment

• I'm generally not a fan of ceramics, but I find myself trying to resist this. Very tempted to call MF and see if they will price-match in Lake Blue. From what I understand the 112V has better components, but is also ~$100 more

I had a lpb one, I modded it a bit, GFS block, had a few different single coils in it and put a fender pickguard on which had to be modded to fit. They are very well put together guitars, the frets are great and never had any tuning issues with it. I guess the styling ultimately left me flat and I sold it when simply thinning the herd.

If I was the type to keep more then 3 guitars on hand it certainly would have had its place.

Logo sands off too with very little effort,

Besides being a guitar player,
                    I'm a big fan of the guitar.
                    I love that damn instrument.
                    -Steve Vai

Comment

You mean the fact that it's a few dollars more?

Comment

• You mean the fact that it's a few dollars more?

Yeah...just wondering if there are some variations on the price out there.

Comment

• I see it here as well. Was slightly less yesterday.

Comment

• Amazon uses a dynamic pricing strategy. The price fluctuates until a certain predetermined level of inventory is reached. At that point the price returns to the original price.

Comment

• Pretty much all Schecters you see anymore are the Diamond Series.

You are correct,after a closer look says it right on the headstock with that one..Anyway should/could be a unique guitar.

My 3rd Schecter in the past 3 months,Very well made so quality control must be really good.

Comment

Working...
                              X