Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like a really nice toilet seat.

lol. First thing I thought of was a great place to ****************.
    One MIA Fender Strat, one Gibson Les Paul, one Martin Acoustic, what more do you need?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/...ps92b32f13.gif

Comment

This
      Mesa Boogie MK III
      Marshall DSL 50
      JCA 20H
      ADA MP-1

Kramer Stagemaster
      Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus
      Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony
      Fender HM Strat
      Paul Reed Smith SE Custom

Comment

I'll give you $50 for it.

Comment

Looks like a guitar with a paper plate embedded into it, to me

Comment

Those are ugly. Wonder how they sound though?

Comment

• LeftyTom
              LeftyTom commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd rather been in public as Jammity's personal valet!

How much fail can be crammed into one guitar?
            Signature...

Comment

You can eat and play at the same time...

lol dinner plate guitar.
              Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
              Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

Comment

Looks like the design was based on a banjo. I'll bet that guitar sounds quite a bit different than what most of us play.
                Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

Aircraft grade? Where's Bill Withers when you need him?

Comment

They are interesting, but highly doubtful I'd ever buy one.

I prefer the silver one to the red one, but the offset inlays seem... like... they were going out of there way to find a way to be different.

Props for trying something different though... their brand of 'different' just doesn't work for me.
                    Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

Looks like a guitar with a paper plate embedded into it, to me

you'll thank them when you play a party with a barbecue or a festival
                      If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

i like the necks
                        The most important part of my religion is to play guitar.
                        Lou Reed

Comment

Lol I'm one of two who like it. I would think itsconstruction would create a very resonant instrument.
                          http://soundcloud.com/infinite_fluxNew crappy band, Infinite Flux

Comment

It looks like a Steel Guitar that they cheapened up on and used a wood plug instead of the resonator.
                            Unless its got a unique tone I dont see a reason for the wood plate.

It does remind me of my Banjogit though. Mine is actually a great sounding
                            and playing guitar so the looks arent going to give you the whole story.

Comment

not...
                              SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

Working...
                              X