X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NZ(vex)PD!

I'd better refresh some cool Muse's riffs
    Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

mmm love that paint job
    FS/FT: Shure SM58 Beta good condish, Pioneer SX535 analog Receiver... looking for dirt, tuner, anything really. Pics available just ask

Comment

i wish i could read mandarin.

congrats gaetano!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

broncopneumopatia cronica ostruttiva doesn't sound good to me...

But that's a cool pedal! Congrats, Dr. Gae
        good deals: maracox, stevics, whoismilan

Comment

broncopneumopatia cronica ostruttiva doesn't sound good to me...

But that's a cool pedal! Congrats, Dr. Gae

ahah, actually you're right, that's not really good!
          Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

Auguri! Come e'? Avevo ragione?
            MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Plug in Baby.

Comment

Makes me want to watch Blade Runner.
                Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Auguri! Come e'? Avevo ragione?

wow! just wow! it's impressive! still working on settings, there are so many sounds to be had, but so far I'm liking it a lot!

Comment

Korean script: nice!
                    You're going to have fun with that baby!
                    ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

Comment

great!

anyone suggested settings?

Comment

Gate: 2-30 (or until it activates)
                        Comp: 7-90
                        Drive: full, 50
                        Gate: experiment. Full is most conventional.
                        MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Yeah, I don't think they've made one in Italian yet have they?

Really nice pedal gae - have fun with it!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Gate: 2-30 (or until it activates)
                            Comp: 7-90
                            Drive: full, 50
                            Stab: experiment. Full is most conventional.

fix'd.

try comp around 20-30, gate 70(off), drive at 30-50, and the stab below noon for an octave down glitchy lead sound
                            soundcloud.com/nonlocality
                            nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Man, I love the look of those hand-painted Z. Vex pedals.
                              Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
                              My pedal company.
                              Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

Comment

Working...
                              X