Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gibson 490T, came from a 2010 SG faded, unused - $40 shipped

Made by Mike '78 IC Big Muff -$125 Shipped

MXR EQ Sold!
      Good deals with: emoore, jerryboy, jedd, Julka, Stooges_Fan, mrmjp, tRagerEffects, teleman, Lonnie99, jimtalkbox, Tupelo Son, Jim Hunter, billly budapest, bxxandy

All prices include shipping. All pedal units have velcro.

Lightfoot Labs black Goatkeeper version 3 - $280
        Wampler Pinnacle - $140
        Dr. Scientist the Elements #138 - $160
        WMD Super Fatman - $130

Other stuff:

Dr. Z Airbrake attenuator: This is the higher-wattage gray Airbrake. Works fantastic, but I don't use it. $280
        Korg Kaoss Pad KP3: serial number (21)00011596. $250
        Terratec Axon AX50 Guitar-to-MIDI converter: mint condition, all software, cables, etc, included. I have this as a backup to a couple of other MIDI converters I have, but I can't justify keeping it around any longer. $400.

The only trades I would be interested in would be for a Micro POG or an EHX Microsynth. Cash monies would be preferred -- I'm broke!
        Good spam deals with: claffman, sjaltenb, Gunner Recall, brandnewzo, StratAtak83

Listen to my music:
        House of Spheres - Acoustic/electronic duo playing a blend of seventies fusion, breakbeat, and nu jazz
        Sommy - Fingerstyle acoustic guitar compositions saddled with ambient and post-rock

Originally Posted by n!k

Looking to move a couple pedals for some incoming expenses. Will consider cash offers, but I'm not really looking for trades (except maybe a Red Witch Fuzz God II).

My custom Blakemore Deus Ex Machina. I had Blake add a 3 way toggle for me to allow for diode changes. Up position is stock. Middle removes the diodes completely, increase to volume and opening it up a bit. Bottom position adds Germanium diodes, which adds a little compression, a little gain, and makes it a little 'sweeter' sounding, though it gets REALLY quiet (you'll want to pump up the volume on this).

Hoping for $150, PP'd and shipped, obo. Literally new condition, with box and papers.

Also hoping to sell my Skreddy Zero with mids switch. Like new, again with box and papers.

$200 PP'd and shipped obo.

Ok, so I moved to Connecticut. Getting back in the game.

New Pedals by Shoe:

Elephant: $135
            Boot: $95
            Silver Apple: $155
            Black Box: $95

These are all new handmade pedals designed and built by me (I also designed the upcoming HCFX Octophant).

There are clips for most of these on youtube/soundcloud, but here's the rundown:

Elephant: Hybrid Germanium/Mosfet fuzz design. Can go from huge thick fuzz to a nice treble boost to tighter fuzz sounds, to wild internal feedback, to gated fuzz and pinched off sounds. An expanded version of the boosted mode on the octophant with different features and not an octave pedal, hence Elephant.

Boot: This is a straightforward gritty/dirty booster. It plays especially well with slightly dirty amps and does well at pushing them. The one knob is a gain knob. Uses a hybrid mosfet silicon design.

Silver Apple: A wild yet versatile fuzz/distortion somewhat in the vein of a fuzz factory or wolf comupter. However, this one boasts a number of features not found in those designs. Features hybrid germanium/silicon design for optimal warmth and stability. Straightforward and easy to dial in controls. Momentary internal feedback switch so you can grab a note while playing and let it glitch or sustain or feedback as long as you have your foot on the switch. In some most settings this will also trigger oscillations if you are not playing, so you can do all sorts of laser/syhnth/glitch effects (works great paired with a delay). The Silver Apple now also features 3 clipping modes. (No Clipping for maximum volume boost, LED/Silicon asymmetrical clipping via the front mounted LED that will light up as it distorts your signal, Germanium/Silicon asymmetrical clipping for a warm and gnarly distortion). Also features full bleedthrough protection so the pedal cannot bleed oscillations through its ground in the bypassed mode as is an issue on older Fuzz Factories, for example. You can safely leave this one set to oscillate wildly as soon as you turn it on. Notable users: John Dietrich of Deerhoof and Mike Borgia of the Problems.

Black Box: A very touch-sensitive one-knob mosfet fuzz. This is a very dynamic pedal and cleans up well is you play lightly, but also fuzzes nicely when you dig in harder. Good for most music style requiring some dirt and also works well as a dirty boost via the single volume knob. After the noon position you get a volume boost.

These are just the ones I happen to have in stock right now. If you'd like a different model or a custom version, there may be a bit of a wait depending on whether or not I have to order parts, but that is not a problem.

More pics.

As I'm organizing, I'm cleaning out some of my collection. Such as:
            Big Box DMM with adaptor $275
            Fulltone OCD $OLD
            Hay Huge Angry Troll $OLD
            Trex Tonebug OD $45
            Mellowtone Trumpet fuzz Prototype (with footswitchable octave) $100
            Melxowtone 2 $75
            Akai Shredomatic $90
            Fuzz Factory Clone by...someone...I forget who. Possibly Aaron? Green with purple knobs. $OLD
            AMT Astral Tone. Made in Siberia. (Works Great for Direct Recording): $50
            MidFi Clarinot Fuzz Version : $145

Pro Jr. $OLD

[COLOR="#ff8c00"]MALEKKO PLUS ULTRA 213
              Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Wampler Slostortion with box and papers! 175$

WTB:Boss Rv-3, Roger Linn Adrenalinn III

Hey all, I've got a couple of pedals in real good condition up for sale here.

V2 Blackout Effectors Musket - SOLD

SHO clone - built by Aaron SS of HCFX, really high quality, no velcro. Candy apple green enclosure. Yes, it crackles. $50 shipped.

Feel free to get at me, bros.

For sale or trade:

Carl martin combinator 2- mint w orig box, manual and connectors. $320 shipped in CONUS. Canada residents, PM for shipping costs.

Link to my local ad w more details and pics [COLOR=#800080]here

Looking for in trade: midi keyboard controller, electronic drum multi percussion pad unit, digitech whammy dt, digitech rp series multifx unit.

Good Trades with:

Malekko Chorus: Got it used at GC not my cup of tea $120 shipped/paypal'd

Blakemore Effects Mustang OD-great drive pedal with a sick eq section. Comes with box $115 shipped/paypal'd

both have velcro on the bottom

VOX Tonelab - $180 shipped

Its like new, in the box. Only used a few times.

Will sell for $85.

Otherwise, I'm looking for a Boss TR-2, a Boss BF-2, an MXR Micro-Flange or *perhaps* any other quality flanger.

Sovtek Small Stone $85 obo

[COLOR="red"]WTB:[COLOR="black"]MOOG DELAY
                              Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

^^^^ lol

DOD FX-80b compressor; a few dings in the paint but thats it, velcro on bottom. I'm broke, please buy it. $40 shipped. No Trades, Thanks