READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-28-12

• Members

380229_444960765517023_1196702180_n.jpg

SIX knob custom tremolo pedal.

It has a switch for sine/triangle. Then, there is a mix, volume, fine tuning, space, speed, waveshape selector.

It's also got two leds, one for on off, and then one that flashes in tempo with the pedal.

Please make me a cash offer, or a trade. Thanks.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

like holy zep fuzz batman!

straight up Sola MKII Pro clone (except one internal trimmer & battery on/off mini toggle) - Monsterpiece style :thu:

transistors are nos SFT352 Germanium in the proper range

the sound is Majestic

$159.95 shipped to USA/Canada (add $15.00 for intl shipping to other countries)

MKIIpro-001.jpg

MKIIpro-003.jpg

• Members

Eventide Timefactor with power supply, no box, with velcro can include a PP2+ cable that'll make it go, too. too complicated for me.

$275

2da5278b.jpg

fe5163e7.jpg

EQD Organizer... just didn't vibe with it, super cool, though. $155

2ea62676.jpg

Subdecay Prometheus - $175

6cb66035.jpg

Hartman Silicon fuzz - custom circuit - $75

e9a05a61.jpg

DE-7 $55

c44a0b02.jpg

• Members

Selling my extra cables as my pedalboard has shrunk for once!

These were all purchased new from Lava Cable.

The Sommer Spirit XXLs are great sounding, and flexible cables.

G&H black housing, gold stem ends.

http://www.lavacable.com/index.php?id=66

Email is best for communication- cammshaft23 AT aol.com

Patch Cables- ($16.95 + shipping new from Lava)

$11.00 shipped for each, $40.00 shipped for all of them

(3) 6" patch cables (R/A ends)

(1) 11" patch cable (R/A ends)

Main Cables- (15' is $54.95 + shipping new, 10' is $46.95 + shipping new)

(1) 15' cable (straight ends) $45.00 shipped

TAKE THE 15' AND ALL THE PATCH CABLES FOR $75.00 shipped!

(1) 10' cable (straight ends) SOLD

(1) 10' cable (angled/straight end) SOLD

DSC02600.jpg

• Members

I have about 50 AC188s

I can match them too if you'd like. Most are good. Few have pretty high leakage. Bought them to test in a fuzz design and just don't like them for that design. I don't like making clones, so I'd rather just get rid of them than make a new pedal around them.

• Members

Got a nice Fender Modern Player Tele Plus. It's a really nice guitar, plays well, sounds good, I'm just not bonding with it. Set up with 11's with a nice low action.

Looking for a nice Strat, preferably with a maple neck, but will entertain other offers. Would also sell for the right price. They are $399 new.

xlT7B.jpg

uNG0q.jpg

BJkem.jpg

• Members

Warmoth Cabronita Pearloid-Caster

I put this together awhile ago, and it's been mainly a backup to my other Tele's and my LP in live applications. Mahogany body, topped in white pearloid, sides and back shot in Sonic Blue by Warmoth. Neck is an AllParts C-shape slab from when they were made in Japan. New nut has been put on, could use some leveling/sanding down on the fretboard ends of it (Nut edges ONLY, neck is perfect!). Simple job, just haven't had a chance to get to it. Gretsch p/up surrounds, Filtertrons, Wilkinson half-bridge and a Electrosocket jack round out this beauty! To note: Knobs have been changed out since the pics, they are white "Fender-Amp" style.

$725 Fee Free PP/Shipped CONUS w/case

P1000122.jpg

P1000127.jpg

P1000125.jpg

Trade ideas: Prefer to sell but would LOVE a Silver Klon, or consider a PRS CE or Dr. Z Mini Combo

• Members

FS: Neunaber Wet reverb V3

Just got this directly from Neunaber, and definitively I'm not a reverb guy. The pedal is mint in box.

$160 shipped and paypal'd anywhere. I ship from Japan using Express Mail (EMS), it's trackable and crazy fast.

I would trade it straight for a Hartman Vintage Germanium Fuzz.

Pic

P1060193%2520copia.jpg

Thanks!

• Members

All Prices Shipped Conus. Open to offers.

Catlinbread SCOD and Heliotrope - $100 each

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

Buster Jangle - $200

DSC00439.jpg

Roland Jet Phaser (no battery cover) - $400

DSC00405.jpg

Roland Double Beat - $220

DSC00468.jpg

DOD 680 Analog Delay - $150

DSC00452.jpg

Toadworks Mr. Squishy Compressor - $100

DSC00426.jpg

Jaques Mercer Box - with original manual and box - not sure if the old Jacques stuff has mojos or not hoping someone would pipe up if $150 is too much/little

DSC00432.jpg

Jacques Trinity Wah - $125

DSC00451.jpg

• Members

Boss BF-2 Flanger MIJ (one replaced knob) - $60

DSC00455.jpg

Boss CE-2 MIJ - $100

DSC00423.jpg

DOD FX-10 Bi-Fet Preamp (almost mint) *- $70

DSC00429.jpg

DOD 490 Phasor *- $70

DSC00448.jpg

J. Everman Fuzz Drive - $150

DSC00418.jpg

SIB Fatdrive - 150

DSC00416.jpg

Danelectro Chili Dog and Hash Browns (want to try to ship together) $40 for both

DSC00447.jpg

Baja Tech Das Fuzz - *$100

DSC00430.jpg

Zvex Seek Wah - $160

DSC00458.jpg

• Members

IMG_00321.jpg

Never thought the day would come, but I'm flipping my beloved Zoom G3. Easily the best multi-effects I've ever worked with thanks to its amazing interface. Killer looper with sync'd drums make it the perfect practice tool. I'm just having too much fun with analog pedals and want some extra funds for that endeavor. I only used a few of the Zoom's many sounds anyway. If you're into filters, weird modulations, and such, the Zoom will not disappoint. Also delivers on the more conservative sounds. Amp modeling is quite good as well. I went straight to the board at church with good results. This one has been well-used with a few nicks around the edges, but I applied screen protectors early on so its screens should be flawless. Never saw any gig except a few Sunday mornings. Works perfectly. Will include the tap tempo switch I made for it. Just connect it with a patch cable.

Also have a Moog expression pedal. It makes a great companion to the G3. Allows one to work the wahs, whammy, delay times, and such.

Prices:

G3- $150

Moog- $25

G3 + Moog- $165

• Members

DEVI EVER BIT: hand painted ugly pedal. ugly fuzz. try it.
SIRKUT TREMBLING HO: tremolo. use it with your new fuzz
ZAZA FUZZ: made by forum member Melx, battery powered only.

$100 for all three.

BOSS RV-5: $85.

trades of any kind welcome. lots of good deals here thus far.
:wave:

• Members

$100 + shipping

DIPLOMAT DTM-1 Wah Multieffect.. Dinosaur.. What?

THIS!

photo1.jpg

(more pics in spoiler below)

It's a pretty cool three-in-one effect. I honestly can't find much info about it, so here is what I've gathered from playing around with it.

The main effect is a wah.. pretty straight forward wah, sounds and operates very similar to your normal dunlop wah.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! One side is a pretty raunchy distortion.. not my favorite effect, but I don't use distortion pedals to begin with. I had a DS1 a while back, but it doesn't sound too much like that. The cool part is an analog chorus. The effect has an MN3207 inside to create the chorus effect.

Each effect is foot switchable and independent of each other, and also individual LED indicators. It's a solid enclosure, the die-cast type like the dunlop wahs, not plastic. It comes in the original box, instructions, unfilled warranty card, and even the receipt from GOD OF THUNDER INC, Ft Lauderdale, FL. The card was swiped for $498.19, so either you are getting a great deal here, or he bought some other stuff :lol: PM or email me at mtheld@ucdavis.edu if you are interested.

Thanks.

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo21.jpg

photo31.jpg

Also, looking at doing a small run of Ibanez Standard Fuzz clones... PM me for interest.

Archived