READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-28-12

• Members

2x Canare GS-4 6" patch cables with neutrik ends - 12$ shipped for both

7264825882_3053c413c8_n.jpg

2x Canare GS-4 10" patch cables with neutrik ends r/a to straight - 12$ shipped for both

7264825410_e03dca7448_n.jpg

Monster performer 500 12" patch cable - 8$ shipped

7264825694_5faa292743_n.jpg

Monopro 12" TRS patch cable - 8$ shipped

7264825330_1bbdf6fc39_n.jpg

Pedaltrain Mini w/ Softcase - 45$ shipped or trade towards a PT JR / 1 / 2

Has soft side velcro attached and has no damage to the body, I need a bigger board for my bass pedals so i would mainly like to trade this towards a bigger Pedaltrain board.

7264822514_986ba4d6f8_n.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hardwire RV-7. Mint condish. Comes with box, manual, and knobguard $75

e9755d43.jpg

Also, I'd really like to trade this + my Pedaltrain PT-1 with Hardcase, for a PT-2 with hardcase. The PT-1 is in great shape. Never drilled the frame to fit the power supply brackets, but have the brackets and hardware. The case is structurally perfect, but aesthetically, she's got a few scratches from gig travel/loading/unloading. Get at me.

• Members

FS/T: Some Pedals and Stuff

banjoandpedals006.jpg

Boss CS-3 - $55 shipped - Mint, no box. Compresses things in an adequate fashion.

EHX Holy Stain - $80 shipped - Mint, with box. Dirt/fuzz/clean, two useful reverbs, a vibrato and a pitch shifter. Lots of weird noises in this one, and true bypass to boot.

banjoandpedals007.jpg

Boss DD-3 - $80 shipped - Mint, no box. Makes echo sounds, not sure what the whole 'delay' thing is about.

EHX Holy Grail Nano - $100 shipped - Mint w/ box and power supply. Been dragging my feet on selling this one, but bills need to be paid and stuff.

Danelectro DC-3 - $325 shipped CONUS

DanelectrosMelodyMakerMandolin012.jpg

Hi! First up on the block is my Danelectro DC-3, finished in a beautiful sparkle teal/blue-green. Hardly something you could call subtle, but it sure looks good under the stage lights. Either way, the hollow body is very light and resonant at 6.29 lbs, and the pickups and 7-way switching allow for all kinds of sounds - cop any tone from Strat to Tele to classic Danelectro twang. Unlike lesser models, this one comes factory stock with an upgraded six-saddle bridge and Gotoh tuners. The guitar plays excellent, of course, and is currently strung with a .011 gauge set of flatwound D'Addarios. Comes with a gig bag as well; the whole package is mint, save for one 1/4" crack in the pickguard.

Anyway, that's about it for the schtick. You're also welcome to look at more photos of the Dano here. Prices are OBO within reason, and while I'll consider trades, cash is indeed king. I'm glad to answer any questions, provide more pictures, give references or a phone number, pretty much anything to put a potential buyer at ease. Just feel free to message me, and we'll go from there. Thanks for looking!

Jason

• Members

Want to Trade

Gibson 57 Classic + / 57 Classic pickup set in gold. No tarnishing, only installed once. Had them in just a few months.

Currently installed in my les paul.

My music has changed a bit and these aren't fitting the bill quite right. They're the best pickups gibson makes though.

Looking for a JB/Jazz or custom5/ 59 set in gold covers.

Please PM Me if you'd like to do a straight trade.

• Members

I'm looking to part with a few of my personal builds that I've been holding on to for a while. Most have gone and will go unused in my collection for the foreseeable future so I figure it's time to pass them along to someone else. All of them are in brand new condition, made using top quality parts, professionally powdercoated enclosures, Neutrik Jacks, and made to the highest standards. I have gutshots of all of them if requested.

IMGP7726.jpg

Here's what I've got (from left to right):

Sea Blue EQ Clone - Very natural sounding EQ pedal that works well as a boost/overdrive as well. Doesn't take control of your tone so much as it accompanies it, very pleasant sounding. $105

Hot Cake Clone - Pair this with an AC style amp and you'll be in heaven. Killer OD $105

Tap Tempo Tremolo - MusicPCB.com Tap Tempo Tremolo designed by Taylor Livingston of Iron Ether fame. This trem does it ALL with tap tempo and a multiplier footswitch. It has 8 different waveforms available and the LED pulses in time with the rate/depth. $155

Fuzz Factory Clone - I've had this one the longest because it flat out sounds badass. Made using a Madbean PCB and includes a pair of NOS Germanium Transistors. $105

Prices are shipped CONUS/paypal gifted OR I'll entertain trades. PM me with trade offers.

• Members

New for the here and now?

Tornita! KS (kitchen sink)

Warm, articulate, scary, beautiful, singing, endless sustain, velocity, mayhem, random arpeggiating, air raid sirens, chunk, low octaves, and some of the best lead tones ever heard.

switches both first and second tranny's (not diodes) independantly giving 4 combonations:

Si > Ge hybrid

Ge > Si hybrid

Ge > Ge

Si>Si

Loose / tight switch, 3 way presence, feedback phase switch, bias and plenty of volume on tap, Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y

001-29.jpg

003-20.jpg

018-16.jpg

006-17.jpg

Available at PGS, Musictoyz, Prymax etc...from J.Rockett/Trombetta designs

PTDRockettWTF.jpg

004-20.jpg

150 days lead, 25% down

direct contact anytime: hihowyadoin@msn.com

• Members

For sale:

-Boss DM-2 Analog Delay in good working condition. It is just back from Keeley with a fresh alignment and modification to work with PSA power supplies. There are two holes a previous owner drilled in the bottom. $175 shipped

BossDM-21.jpg

BossDM-22.jpg

-Dunlop Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face like new in box $200 shipped

FF1.jpg

-MXR Classic Overdrive like new in box $60 shipped

MXROD.jpg

• Members

Pedals:

Maxon AD999 Vintage Reissue 900ms analog delay - 200$

Zvex Wah Probe, hand painted series - 200$

Software:

Komplete 8 Bundle - 350$ (Literally New)

Ableton Live 8 - 350$ (^^)

Recording Interfaces:

Mbox Mini with Pro Tools Express - 150$

M-Audio Fast Track Pro - 100$

Everything at 100% condition. I'll send pictures to everyone who's seriously interested.

• Members

Prices include PP & shipping USPS in the continuous US.

Danelectro Hash Brown Flanger - NIB - $20

Danelectro PB&J Delay - $40

Danelectro BLT Slap Echo - $20

Danelectro Chicken Salad Vibe - $30

Danelectro French Toast Octave Distortion - $20

Boss Metal Zone MT-2 - $40

BBE Green Screamer - $55

MXR Classic Distortion - $45

Seymour Duncan Deja Vu - $145

Trade offers welcome.

pedals.jpg

• Members

forsale.jpg

Buy all 4 for $350 shipped/paypal or $100 each.

All pedals are BRAND NEW in box. Prices are shipped/paypalled to U.S. Will add pics soon.

Mojo Hand Huckleberry fuzz (green)

Mojo Hand Sugar Baby tremelo (red)

Catalinbread Manx Loaghtan fuzz (earlier silver model)

Pigtronix Aria Disnortion

• Members

Here is a BYOC ESV MKII recently bought kit so it should be the newest version whatever that is.

Built it myself.This is my first build.Its not super pro-looking but I don't think its bad,you decide.It worked the first time and the build is relatively clean.

Apparently they don't have any more of this batch of OC75's.

Surprising good sounding Tone Bender.The best?No.But nicer than a lot I've heard for way more.

I also did the graphics.Fudged it up the first time so I had a buddy sand blast it.He also smoothed a lot of the rough corners.As you might know these boxes that come with these kits aren't that smooth.Much nicer now.

I put about 20 coats of satin clear on it looks pretty cool.

I put Cream Pedal parts plus chicken head knobs on it.(about $2 a piece after shipping)Much nicer look.I have black and white if you prefer or I can put the BYOC ones back on and take $4 off.

Looking for what I got into it plus a little for my time and shipping.

$125 crappy pics below

009.jpg

007.jpg

Next up is a Pre-Dunlop MXR Phase 100

No LED, Block Logo.

This is the same circuit board as the Script logo.

Don't pay extra for the font.This one sounds Identical to my buddies script.

Got this for some versatility witch it has in spades but I find myself gravitating to the same sounds my 90 makes so off to one of you guys.

Looking for $150 crappy pic below.

010.jpg

006.jpg

These two make a great pair for your psychedelic jams and then some.

008.jpg

002.jpg

Take both for $250 shipped

LWR 48 ONLY sorry.

• Members

FIRE SALE

Need to sell some stuff quick! Will have pics soon or contact me and I'll get you some

Offers welcome!

Catalinbread V2 Dirty Little Secret (pink) - $100

Electro-Harmonix Memory Boy - $70

Electro-Harmonix Frequency Analyzer (big box) - $old

Electro-Harmonix vintage 70's 10 Band Graphic Equalizer - $70

Electro-Harmonix Small Stone -$60

• Members

:wave: Hi.

Looking for trades only unless noted otherwise.

Wantlist is at the bottom.

EH Cathedral (no box or adapter. Great pedal.)

Boss PS-3 Pitch shifter delay

MJM London Fuzz (gone)

Devi Ever / Effector 13 Soda Meiser w/ chaos switch - Rare version.

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah from early 2003 in box and cool clear feet. Sounds excellent. - $220 or trades

MXR Variphase CSP-001 (Rare pedal not made anymore, and this one is minty. No box.)

Keeley 2 knob compressor in box. Studio standard.

101_0036.jpga.provider,m.215081,mod.media,th.normal,

100_9980.jpgUntitled.jpg

100_9981.jpg

Wantlist

Clark Gainster

Skreddy Echo

Mellowtone Wolf Computer standard issue

Wilson Ten Spot 2 wah

Univox Micro Fazer

Wampler Paisley or Ego Compressor

Diamond Compressor

EBOW

BYOC OD2 or Envelope Filter (v2) kits

Thinline or solid Tele body

Deering Goodtime open-back banjo

Peavey Grind Bass (4 or 5 string)

Istanbul cymbals... Maybe old Sabians too.

I'm kinda picky, but try me if you think you have something I might like. Thanks for looking.

• Members

All Paypal'd/Shipped, CONUS only, no trades please.

IMG_0383.jpg

ss/bs {censored} Overdrive - $165

IMG_0382.jpg

Boss OC-2 (made in Taiwan) - $75

IMG_0391.jpg

Earthquaker Devices Tone Reaper - $105

IMG_0390.jpg

EHX LPB-1 - $25

IMG_0389.jpg

MXR Custom Comp - $105

• Members

Thinking about freshening up my pedalboard. Time to try new flavors.

Voodoo Labs Tremolo: 4 knob version. Excellent Condition w/original box & paperwork. $90

Monster Effects El Dorado: Long since discontinued, hand wired number from John Spears. Medium gain pedal (lower gain precursor to the Mastortion). Great ZZ Top-ish Tweedish OD sounds. Hand pinstriped top. A few nicks in finish (nothing major). $100

Both pedals can be seen here on my pedalboard (I've also got a gut shot of the El Dorado if you want it).

P3040397.jpg

• Members

I have a big box Mellowtone Wolf Computer fuzz with the older blue and yellow Mellowtone graphics that I would like to sell. All the knobs have sharpie marks beside them of my favorite settings, unfortunately and i dont have the box. Other than that its in great shape. It does everything from lo fi fuzz to an overdrive, to a stoner/drone sound to glitchy madness... Velcroed shipped and paypal'd for $100... I will email a pic if you pm me with your email address... No trades please...

Archived