Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowly but surely.

.... and don't call me surely.

Originally Posted by Zappa74

Today I walked by a sick, malnourished kid in tattered clothes that had flys on his eyeballs. As I approached him, I could hear his irregular heart beat through his clearly visible rib cage. It was accented randomly by weak sputtering coughs and desperate, dry gasps for oxygen.

I gave him a pack of unsharpened pencils and my old M-Audio 24/96 sound card and told him to get those sick beats on tape.

WAT.
    Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

such a cool idea. i'm glad you're going ahead with it.. looks cool.. so far!

(console pics?!)
      Youtube Pedal Vids
      For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
      ToneFactor Nebular - £40
      Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
      Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

Joystick rape.

Comment

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Glad you did a clean blend
            FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

Hooray!
              Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Slowly But Surely They Are Tightening the Grip

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1077231
                This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

glad i got a ton of Atari stuff and i hoard vintage video game consoles in general in the garage.

Comment

very very slowly indeed

Comment

O)))

Comment

Joystick rape.

asking for it'd
                        NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

Originally Posted by big_cat

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

still planning to have them shipped by Christmas?
                          This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
                          A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
                          It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
                          As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
                          -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

Thank you one and all for reminding me why I don't post here anymore.
                            Originally Posted by Zappa74

Today I walked by a sick, malnourished kid in tattered clothes that had flys on his eyeballs. As I approached him, I could hear his irregular heart beat through his clearly visible rib cage. It was accented randomly by weak sputtering coughs and desperate, dry gasps for oxygen.

I gave him a pack of unsharpened pencils and my old M-Audio 24/96 sound card and told him to get those sick beats on tape.

Comment

uh...?
                              Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Working...
                              X