Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ all he needs is two cups and some lean.
    This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

• And pretending like nothing bad or dishonest ever happened is just weird and creepy.
      Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

• ^ all he needs is two cups and some lean.

Not true.

He also needs a bad bitch just to roll up his weed.

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

• And a

And a

Rig Guitars Board

Comment

• Not true.

He also needs a bad bitch just to roll up his weed.

Check.

This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

• God that sounds like ****************.

Rig Guitars Board

Comment

• I just google'd Freekish Blues, and most of the results on the first page mention fraud and Joyo pedals.
                Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

• Good.

Rig Guitars Board

Comment

• You started the Thread my toasty bagel. If you let the almond sliver you must be ready to sprinkle.

I hustle lies?

Pleez explain what lies I have been hustling about my SPAM thread. I pass the baton to you.

Make me understand the lies.

you are seriously my favourite man ever. i would love to marry you, or your daughter just to see you every day!
                    Toyroom Effects
                    Buy My Spam!

All i wanted was a Pepsi..

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Your Super Crazy Greeny! Like Super Crazy...... Super Crazy. Super Crazy SUper Crazy...... Greeny23 I love how you are so super cool at this Forum YOUR SUPER COOL ... WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ON THESE TOXIC PEDALS... I almost bought one. I AM SO PISSED!

Comment

• I just google'd Freekish Blues, and most of the results on the first page mention fraud and Joyo pedals.

This guy might be onto something.

Comment

• Thanks Ken.

Comment

• You started the Thread my toasty bagel. If you let the almond sliver you must be ready to sprinkle.

I like this a lot.

Stop making me consider buying one of your damn pedals.
                          I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

• Kanks Then.
                            huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaand that is why I love Tom and Fuzzhuger(fx).

Rig Guitars Board

Comment

• That is literally poop smeared on the guts of that pedal.
                                huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                                X