Voc AC15 C1 - yay or nay?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by mdrake34
    View Post

which came with the wharfdale, and I will definitely upgrade to a weber blue dog,

Weber's sound great, but the Wharfedales are underrated. Once they are broken-in they sound really good. I was planning on replacing the Wharfedale's in my Vox 2x12 extension cab, but after a few loud shows they settled in and I kept them.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
      View Post

Weber's sound great, but the Wharfedales are underrated. Once they are broken-in they sound really good. I was planning on replacing the Wharfedale's in my Vox 2x12 extension cab, but after a few loud shows they settled in and I kept them.

There's no way mine isn't broken in. Like I said, I got it in a trade and it's been gigged hard by a previous owner. It sounds great, but the wharfdale is just a little brittle for my tastes.

Comment

I really like my C1. It eliminated quite a few drives off my board and I utilize the amp drive quite a bit. I replaced the reverb tank with an accutronics one, the same one that is in the blues junior I believe (I can

Comment

Ampeg GVT 15?

Tone wise i love fender vox and ampeg through the years. Have owned and played vontage hiwatt, organge, fender, vox and gibson. Not chasing a specific tone per se as i can make most things work live, just looking for reliable workhouse type sounds on the cheap

Comment

The vox ac15c1 is absolutely lovely. I got one used for 400euro and its my main amp for live And recording. Top dynamic, top crunch, nice cleans. Not to big, not to heavy, love the greenback speaker.
            MY MUSIC: https://theshea.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by zinzin
              View Post

not to heavy

wat. My AC15 weighs a million pounds. I just felt a phantom pain in my right testicle thinking about lifting it.

Comment

Pussy
                MY MUSIC: https://theshea.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Working...
                X