Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone ever make you want to quit playing?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever make you want to quit playing?

saw a band the other day...little kids...so good i wanted to stop altogether and put my whole rig on CL
    great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
    SG ARMY

Yeah, it happens but they don't have any soul.

Comment

Yeah, it happens but they don't have any soul.

Comment

there is ALWAYS someone with more talent than you.
        Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
        likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

there is ALWAYS someone with more talent than you.
          Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
          likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

the trick is to talk a big game online. gigs are for the moment; google cache is for a lifetime.
            Benjamin Allison

Check out my latest album, We Enter the Dark Room, Alone
            http://roestudios.com/

Comment

the trick is to talk a big game online. gigs are for the moment; google cache is for a lifetime.
              Benjamin Allison

Check out my latest album, We Enter the Dark Room, Alone
              http://roestudios.com/

Comment

Nope. If anything, it inspires me to want to play more. I don't really compare myself to others though, just a hobby for me now anyway, it won't be a career or anything.

Comment

Nope. If anything, it inspires me to want to play more. I don't really compare myself to others though, just a hobby for me now anyway, it won't be a career or anything.

Comment

My wife and kids
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

My wife and kids
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

this wasnt talent so much as is was a band of kids (oldest 14, youngest 12. ****************ing 12) that actually got it. noise rock, that sounded original, and they had the gear, the stgae presence....looked like they had been playing for 20 years. these are kids in ****************ing middle school that rock harder than anyone here, with gear that would make anyone here respectful if not jealous. at the end, the kid had rocked his jazzy off of his gangly shoulders, raked the mic across his strings, laid it to the side to feed back, picked his fender combo up over his head and shook it, picked up his pedalboard (laden with dwarfcraft, death by audio, etc.) and did something similar...just the kind of stage destruction that is GOOD, and not green day slamming their instruments down. i was blown away.

but their dads were the two closest to the stage. KIND of brought it into perspective

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

SG ARMY

Comment

this wasnt talent so much as is was a band of kids (oldest 14, youngest 12. ****************ing 12) that actually got it. noise rock, that sounded original, and they had the gear, the stgae presence....looked like they had been playing for 20 years. these are kids in ****************ing middle school that rock harder than anyone here, with gear that would make anyone here respectful if not jealous. at the end, the kid had rocked his jazzy off of his gangly shoulders, raked the mic across his strings, laid it to the side to feed back, picked his fender combo up over his head and shook it, picked up his pedalboard (laden with dwarfcraft, death by audio, etc.) and did something similar...just the kind of stage destruction that is GOOD, and not green day slamming their instruments down. i was blown away.

but their dads were the two closest to the stage. KIND of brought it into perspective

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

SG ARMY

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
                            View Post

Their Dads are also the reason they have any of that gear.
                            Good Trades/Deals

ReverbNation - Honest Thieves
                            FaceBook - Honest Thieves

Music
                            Jars of Clay - MuteMath - Foo Fighters - Smashing Pumpkins - Led Zeppelin - Iron & Wine (to relax by)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
                              View Post

Their Dads are also the reason they have any of that gear.
                              Good Trades/Deals

ReverbNation - Honest Thieves
                              FaceBook - Honest Thieves

Music
                              Jars of Clay - MuteMath - Foo Fighters - Smashing Pumpkins - Led Zeppelin - Iron & Wine (to relax by)

Comment

Working...
                              X