anyone ever make you want to quit playing?

Y0UNGBL00D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just the sheer number of guitar players kinda makes me want to quit. Every asshole with a rock and roll fantasy plays guitar. I started playing drums so I could have more oppotunities just to play music without having to compete (as much). As it turns out I might be better at that anyway.

• Members

Just the sheer number of guitar players kinda makes me want to quit. Every asshole with a rock and roll fantasy plays guitar. I started playing drums so I could have more oppotunities just to play music without having to compete (as much). As it turns out I might be better at that anyway.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Manback1

View Post

This one is gonna make me proud if I don't kill him first.

94C0D6AD-A516-4563-ADBC-72FEE752505C-377

But this is what im {censored}ing talking about. Joy division?! As cool as that is, these kids should be into {censored}ing pokemon or something.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Manback1

View Post

This one is gonna make me proud if I don't kill him first.

94C0D6AD-A516-4563-ADBC-72FEE752505C-377

But this is what im {censored}ing talking about. Joy division?! As cool as that is, these kids should be into {censored}ing pokemon or something.

• Members

Writing and school do sometimes.

My girlfriend's dad asked me for the one-hundredth time: "When are you going to join a band?" Well, gosh, I didn't realize it was that easy, dad. I said: "I don't want to join a band." He then asked: "Then why keep playing?" This is a man who has encouraged me when he heard how good my solo work was. I responded: "I've recorded over twenty-eight albums by myself. I think I have a reason to keep playing."

• Members

Writing and school do sometimes.

My girlfriend's dad asked me for the one-hundredth time: "When are you going to join a band?" Well, gosh, I didn't realize it was that easy, dad. I said: "I don't want to join a band." He then asked: "Then why keep playing?" This is a man who has encouraged me when he heard how good my solo work was. I responded: "I've recorded over twenty-eight albums by myself. I think I have a reason to keep playing."

Archived