Clear All

Pastafarians...

Sweet new paint job day!
    www.myspace.com/stillillsd
    www.myspace.com/noisegateband

Originally Posted by Naterel

Itchyfingers gets my vote, his pedals scream class

Originally Posted by bird turbo

I have a kid like that in the band I play in at my church. I just wanna kick in his little face.

Originally Posted by Poltergeist

it sounds like a pitbull is eating the Universe.

Comment

Please upload a pic of the pedal with house paint on it.

I just emailed the guy I got it from, hopefully he has some. It was so bad I didn't even take a photo.
      Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

that's so awesome!

good ****************
        check out my sweet dealzzz, I got tons of them

Comment

needs cut offs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

****************balls and entrails?
            This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

****************balls and entrails?

The pirate is weak in this one.

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

Send a copy to Vex. Yr girl could be the new Myrold.
                MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Here is the state it was in when I got it.

Comment

Old Spaghetti Fuzz Factory

Comment

wild..
                      OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

Old Spaghetti Fuzz Factory

nyuck nyuck
                        ~ Fear is your only god ~

Comment

Here is the state it was in when I got it.

the mind boggles

Comment

Bought a ZVEX Vexter Fuzz Factory that was in terrible shape. Somebody tried to paint it, but used house paint. So, I got it for $50, took some paint thinner to it, and gave it to the wife to paint. This is what she did with it.

Got white knobs for the eyes incoming, so the ones on will be replaced.

You're welcome. 8^D

It's always good to be very relaxed when the noodley appendage approaches your noodley thing, especially when you're basking in the flavorful sound of a fuzz factory screaming at top pitch. Although, freaking out is a reasonable alternative.

Oh, wait, a Prometheus commercial is on.
                            http://zvex.com ...17 years of freaky pedals!

Comment

You're welcome. 8^D

It's always good to be very relaxed when the noodley appendage approaches your noodley thing, especially when you're basking in the flavorful sound of a fuzz factory screaming at top pitch. Although, freaking out is a reasonable alternative.

Oh, wait, a Prometheus commercial is on.

HOLY **************** HEEEEEEEES BACK JOHNNY!
                              OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

I wish this thread had pubes. ****************it anykind of pubes i don't care.
                                Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

Working...
                                X