Collapse
No announcement yet.

IT'S A FACTORY OF FUZZ

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what it really needs is silicon trannies. i've had problems with mine not even oscillating properly because of temperature differences. big turn-off.

Comment

Really cool fuzz, and I should use mine much more. (ok it is a clone I've built, but still sounds great!)
      ((( KoskineN )))

Fender '52 Hotrod AVRI Telecaster
      Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster
      Fender Johnny Marr Sig Jaguar
      Fender EJ Stratocaster
      Fender CIJ '69 Competition Mustang
      Gibson Les Paul R7
      Gibson ES-339
      Gibson SG '67 Special RI GOTW
      PRS McCarty
      Larrivée LV-03RE

Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo + Mesa 2x12 cab
      Dr.Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo
      Orange Rocker 30 head
      '79 Fender Champ

Too many pedals...

Comment

I have heard lots of people complain the FF can't be used live. I do not understand these people.

Ripping a solo with a FF and watching skin peel is one of life's overlooked pleasures.
        good deals w/ pbone, sh333, homestar_kevin, johnrambo, the future king, MrMunky, Iamtehcure, miggy01, hangwire, pfindeis, Virex, orangesix, PurpleStrat, Exdeath, nickthebrick, devi ever, Crxshdxmmy, heykenny, letsgocoyote, Scarlet Theory, Free the Guilty, fruvai, friendlybunny, yannickbasset, duderanimous, vintageroad, jgs61, Vinhoff, leer43, hurleysurf, zygoat, lewzer, sodium_23, M-dawg, thefragile103, Blewbyou, StopReferencing, itkindaworks, Amplifier Worship

Comment

Buffering with screw with any oscillating fuzz, not just the Vexter FWIW.

True, good point, but I did not have near the same problem with the Fuzz Probe. I don't know what changed from 2000 to 2008 or 9 that would cause more of a problem with buffering, but something did.

Comment

Oh gotcha.

Thanks again!
            Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

I had completely fogotten about my Fuzz Factory until yesterday, so timely thread. Hours of fun tweaking!

Check out 2:22 of this song. Fuzz Factory and a Green Russian Big Muff.

Oh, and side note? I was playing around with pedals yesterday while I was recording, and the Fulltone Soul Bender into a Fuzz Factory may be my new favorite combo for leads. Sounds ****************ing incredible together.
              Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
              My pedal company.
              Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

Comment

i've got a guttermouth clone and i love it. not using it at all right now but still reluctant to let it go. so many crazy noises.
                Dead Soldiers

Comment

Buffering with screw with any oscillating fuzz, not just the Vexter FWIW.

It depends. I've had good luck with the Silver Apple after a Tubescreamer. I expected it to act up but not so much.
                  www.shoepedals.com

Comment

ummmm........nope.
                    Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                    likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the pussy apocalypse.

Comment

The fuzz probe is more dohp imho--but I agree--the '00 and earlier FF's sound better.

MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Love mine, an early 1999 mirror graphics:

Comment

It's the only fuzz I seem to ever need in the studio...

everything else I buy, own, flip, try is just for fun. Cause the fuzz factory gets it done.
                          Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

Easily my favorite fuzz pedal, followed by the Big Muff Pi, the Muff Fuzz, and the Fender Blender. Here's mine:

Comment

I got a vexter one, not sure what year. Very very very versatile fuzz, and impo underrated when it comes to classic fuzziness in stead of just the weird oscillation noises it's famous for. Way too pricey for what it is though, but I don't wanna open up that old can of wurms again

Also, if anyone wants to trade me this for my ff, lemme know:

Seems like a more useable and still equally crazy sounding take on the ff concept. One control less, that'd actually be a good thing for me...

Comment

Great studio tool. Can't say I've ever gigged with one though.
                                my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

Working...
                                X