Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron amps. What's the dealio?

What happpend?

Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Seems like they didn't live up to the hype, and way overpriced.
    Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

They're the holy grail
      You don't win friends with salad

BRO CLUB MEMBER: NaturalBornBro

All that is needed for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

something happened?
        got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
        here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

My band:Last Comes Gunfire

Comment

Friedman and Metro amps overtook production and now amps are being built and deliverd.

Epic amps, and now 2 new amp models in the $2,500 range (i know, still expenseive)
          Mesa Boogie MK III
          Marshall DSL 50
          JCA 20H
          ADA MP-1

Kramer Stagemaster
          Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus
          Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony
          Fender HM Strat
          Paul Reed Smith SE Custom

Comment

Friedman and Metro amps overtook production and now amps are being built and deliverd.

Epic amps, and now 2 new amp models in the $2,500 range (i know, still expenseive)

This. I'm a believer now, put my invader on the bay without hesitation cuz of the ccv.
            Amps: Engl Invader, Engl Fireball 100, Cameron CCV-100
            Cabs: Mesa Recto 2x12, Mesa Stiletto Straight 4x12, Cameron 4x12
            Guitars: Edwards LP's, Ibanez RG's

Comment

Yeah, but what happened? Like really went on mark and the business partners and the old unfulfilled orders? Give me that dirty info.

Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

Yeah, but what happened? Like really went on mark and the business partners and the old unfulfilled orders? Give me that dirty info.

They are still promising to fill the old CCV orders. Nothing has changed besides moving the production to Metro.
                Gear:
                Cameron, EVH, Marshall, Peavey, Gibson

Good Transactions with: Rog351, ChrisdFlip, DeathMonkey, Charveldan, Uncleshish, TheAmazingblob, Echoes

Comment

I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

houly grayle.
                    Warmoth/Fender Strats x 4, Ibanez RG, '87 Marshall JCM 800 2210, Marshall 1960a with WGS Vet. 30's x Celestion 75's, Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12...and the rest.
                    good deals with: Further Lo, Norton666, downer01, joaocunha, charvelstrat81, Deucejanisch, LIBBY!
                    my Iron Maiden tribute band:
                    http://www.facebook.com/maidenminneapolis
                    rock cover band:
                    www.wickedsensationmn.com
                    https://www.facebook.com/wickedsensationrockband

Comment

Looks like Mark has disappeared again as well.....Dude is a crazy addict thief. How he is not in jail is beyond me.
                      Miter Gauge - Still, it might be cool to change your name to Suckvalve®

Drakkar Tyrannus - Lol..n***as be out here shootin f****t ass dogs and ****************...

Comment

You can actually buy one of these?

Comment

I hear that they sound OK at best through a metal-grill Mesa cab.
                          Good Transactions - Peavey VTM Mods Lounge
                          The Legacy Of...

Comment

They are still promising to fill the old CCV orders. Nothing has changed besides moving the production to Metro.

Nothing's changed for the guys still waiting too cos' they're still ****************ed
                            You don't win friends with salad

BRO CLUB MEMBER: NaturalBornBro

All that is needed for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

I hear that they sound OK at best through a metal-grill Mesa cab.

after the first 24 hours this is true. During the first 24 hours they will fulfill every dream the user has ever had. Music related or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X