Cameron amps. What's the dealio?

Shine

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because they SUCKED and Mark had to fix them all.

and they still went out the door to all the men who paid a whopping $3,500.00 for one. typical business practice for that crew yet many men are so dumb and naive to see through all their bull{censored} :lol:

• Members
and they still went out the door to all the men who paid a whopping $3,500.00 for one. typical business practice for that crew yet many men are so dumb and naive to see through all their bull{censored}
:lol:

I think there were a few quality issues on some, but Mark and Dave fixed barrang's mistakes (or most of them) before shipped...

• Members

Ok. I'm not a "Rig Talker" but that was kinda who I guessed it might be from context.

a fully grown male member from the Rig-Talk forum forwarded me the video from where these snapshots came from. The male in his underwear is the CEO of Cameron Amplification. I was also informed that he has a NASDAQ attorney so he doesn't owe anyone anything. You can hear another male's voice in the video who was making the flick, he may have been in his underwear as well.

• Members

a fully grown male member from the Rig-Talk forum forwarded me the video from where these snapshots came from. The male in his underwear is the CEO of Cameron Amplification. I was also informed that he has a NASDAQ attorney so he doesn't owe anyone anything. You can hear another male's voice in the video who was making the flick, he may have been in his underwear as well.

LOLWAT

• Members

Well, with the re-design/layout announced for round 2 of the production amps they have virtually guaranteed gold plated status to the first run and early production amps that were touched by the hand of the amps name sake :lol:

• Members

Help a bro out...

What did Brad King do wrong in all of this? It seems Mark Cameron is the one that stole all of the money/amps. :confused:

and so what if he likes the company of dudes?

granted I thought he was kind of a douche when he steam rolled that noob over a deal gone bad. I believe he forced the guy in to selling his only amp for repayment, with the threat of sending his attorney over a minor issue.

Archived