If you want to SING you Need your own Mic and a Powered Mixer

• Members

https://www.amazon.com/LyxPro-SPA-8-Portable-Equalizer-Bluetooth/dp/B00MX3OO1S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488541785&sr=8-1&keywords=lyxpro+spa8 LYX PRO SPA8 109$ a complete compact PA for 109$ amazon LYX PROSPA8 100 watts 14lb can pickup with one hand

better is the soundcraft GIGRAC 1000 or Yamaha powered mixers

If you Want to Sing having your own MIC is a must along with a powered mixer and 2 12 inch speakers also begin to look at vocal channel strips like the focusrite voicemaster ,presonus studio channeland AKG c5 mics

look at Karen Lane Vocal in Amazon Digital music for ultra high quality vocal workout practicr cd's well worth 12$

• Moderators

[TABLE=border: 0, cellspacing: 0]

[TR]

[TD=width: 114]well you need a cable from the mic to a mixer, and some speakers, and cables to the speakers, but the mixer could be passive and the speakers powered, or the mixer could be powered and the speakers passive...and then power to the mixer and the powered speakers...not as easy as it looks...[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

If you want to sing you need a mouth along with the parts that connect. and having ears helps alot.

If you want to sing with a band? Then I think you got a good point. And having your own means you can practice amplified. If you never practice with your own voice hitting you hard from somewhere else it can throw you at first.

• Members

if you are singing properly with good technique and posture, your voice will be very powerful and resonant, but it wont feel forced, it wont feel like shouting, in some ways, i think, good singing technique is louder than shouting, it is effortless

• Members
if you are singing properly with good technique and posture' date=' your voice will be very powerful and resonant, but it wont feel forced, it wont feel like shouting, in some ways, i think, good singing technique is louder than shouting, it is effortless[/quote']

Yea, I dont have that. Guess thats why I'm hanging here :)

Archived