Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite dead actress/actor you are totally in love with...(this weeks theme)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah man,..especially in MONSTER,.. I love beerdrinking lesbians who kill for joy and have the same skinproblem as Lt.Castillio from Miami Vice.

Well... yeh, of course, who doesn't? Then again, her butt in the air in Cider House Rules wasn't bad either.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Dean Roddey<br />
    Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems, LTD</div>

Comment

Audrey Hepburn of course is an all time classic. Natalie Wood, in the day, was truely stunning as well.

These days, Ashley Judd and Charlize Theron (Charlize be thy name) both have really done it for me. And in a more down to earth way, Naomi Watts is really nice.

Hey man, nice taste! I could eat both Ashley and Naomi in one bite, the other one....meh, maybe for desert if i felt a bit piggy.

Comment

yeah man,..especially in MONSTER,.. I love beerdrinking lesbians who kill for joy and have the same skinproblem as Lt.Castillio from Miami Vice.

"Rough drunken lesbians" is truly a timeless theme, i am surprised it's not used more.

Comment

My personal fav was Susan Hayward, very down-to-earth, sounds like she would have been fun to be with..Another fav was Veronica Lake...she was great in "I married a witch" (BTW Susan Hayward was in that also!!) and never took herself too seriously....she once made a comment like "If all of my acting talent were in my left eye, I'd be blind" or something like that. What a tragedy she died at 53.

Comment

Respectfully submitted for your approval:

<div class="signaturecontainer">Here's a tip - if you put out some horrible lo-fi recording that sounds like a Gorilla banging an antelope while using a vacuum with a bad belt drive to suck up a floor full of marbles and silverware - and folks don't line up in mass numbers to hop on your wagon... maybe it ain't us who don't &quot;get it&quot;. - THX1138</div>

Comment

<div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.fearlessdog.com/posts/2005/01/10/monster-cables-sues-everyone/" target="_blank">BOYCOTT MONSTER CABLE</a></div>

Comment

Respectfully submitted for your approval:

Hell, if YOU love her i approve!

Comment

YUMMY!
                  God i love dead chicks!

Comment

I started to type her name and realized it was so long ago that I pined for her...now I can't recall her name. Great thread ideer by the way.

Comment

Hedy Lamarr

That's HEDLEY!

(Segue)

How great was Madeline Kahn in that movie?

It's twue, it's twue.

Comment

I'm a big sucker for those Douglas Sirk technicolor weepies of the 1950's, like:

IMITATION OF LIFE
                        WRITTEN ON THE WIND
                        ALL THAT HEAVEN ALLOWS
                        MAGNIFICENT OBSESSION

Two of these starred Jane Wyman & Rock Hudson.

I gotta say, I've been in love with the poor, ill-starred beauty Sharon Tate for a long time... I'll never ever understand why someone as kind and gentle as she was had to cross paths with someone as twisted and evil as the Manson bunch... If anything killed the good vibes of the 1960's, it was this incident.

I loved Agnes Moorehead.... Those who only know her as "Endora" are missing out on her better work....

I did go through about three years in the 1990's when I bleached my hair blond, trying to look like Steve McQueen...

<div class="signaturecontainer"> <br />
                        <font color="blue"><b><font color="olive"><font color="sienna"><font color="purple">Every paint-stroke takes you farther and farther away from your initial concept. And you have to be thankful for that. </font> </font></font><font color="olive">Wayne Thiebaud</font></b></font><br />
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        <b><font color="#808000"><font color="blue"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/rasputin1963/info" target="_blank">Friend me on FACEBOOK!</a> </font></font></b><br />
                        <font color="#808000"> <br />
                        <br />
                        </font></div>

Comment

I love the silent film era, they were the first to rule Hollywood and the surrounding areas. This is Louise Brooks, she knew them all, moguls too.

<div class="signaturecontainer">War is over if you want it.<br />
                          - John &amp; Yoko -<br />
                          <br />
                          Nothing fails like success. <br />
                          - Alan Watts - (based on <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa%E1%B9%83s%C4%81ra" target="_blank">Samsara</a>)<br />
                          <br />
                          &quot;I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that.&quot;<br />
                          -Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, 1931-</div>

Comment

I love the silent film era, they were the first to rule Hollywood and the surrounding areas. This is Louise Brooks, she knew them all, moguls too.

I think all girls looked like that back then, she looks like all the pictures of the gold rush girls up here. But yeah, HOT!
                            We have a little thing here in winter where there are some younger ladies who dress up as the Can-can dancers and go around town, bar to bar and do dance routines in their 1900 hooker outfits.
                            It's pretty dirty, but i don't think the girls realize HOW dirty, but i don't tell them.

Comment

I did go through about three years in the 1990's when I bleached my hair blond, trying to look like Steve McQueen...

(Fix'd for you by Phil - in order to post YouTube vids, just hit the YouTube icon, then put JUST the video number in between the YouTube tags - in this case, "3Ogu3773PFE" - hope that helps. )

Comment

With the possible exception of James Dean, Steve McQueen is probably the coolest male actor ever. hil:

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
                                X