Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you doods have a Twitter account?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you doods have a Twitter account?

Some of us may wish to know what you're up to
    smoke - new album
    the mirror - album
    storm - album
    the asylum - forum

I have a Twitter account under the name Blueberry Buddha. Much of it are tweets that are generated from my Ken Lee Facebook Photography Page, but there's a random assortment of stuff from time to time. I don't tweet that much, though.
    Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

I have a twitter account (see my sig). I don't tweet much, but 90% of the time it's some kind of tip, advice, or something I learned on that particular day others might find beneficial.
      Simplicity, my new album project, is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

I've just set one up, so I'll follow/stalk the pair of you
        smoke - new album
        the mirror - album
        storm - album
        the asylum - forum

Comment

You'll like it. Not only do you not have to talk, you have to keep it under 140 characters.

Comment

I eventually broke down and opened a facebook account a couple years ago, but I can't do twitter yet. I may pass on that altogether. Honestly, it
            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Music is well said to be the speech of angels... nothing among the utterances allowed to man is felt to be so divine."

~Thomas Carlyle

Comment

Nope. Not a twit.
              learjeff.net

Comment

I do, but never use it.
                Every paint-stroke takes you farther and farther away from your initial concept. And you have to be thankful for that. Wayne Thiebaud

Friend me on FACEBOOK!

Comment

Same. Just logged into it tonight for the first time in a while and noticed my last tweet was 900+ days ago and I only tweeted 6 times or so. It's under the same name as here (dingoist).

Comment

Nope. Never had a Twitter account and never will.

Comment

Waist of time like facebook.
                      I like Z Cars
                      and Guitars

Comment

Waist of time like facebook.

Actually, facebook can be pretty useful, imo. I got quite a lot of work from that after I set up a FB account.

Comment

hit me up! ....@ iSeanmormelo

Comment

People why I'm not more active with social. AFAIC, HC is the ultimate social media

Comment

Actually, facebook can be pretty useful, imo. I got quite a lot of work from that after I set up a FB account.

I really love the interaction I have between other photographers from all around the world. Far from a waste of time, I've gotten work, interacted with photographers from over 35 countries, learned a lot, and had a lot of fun. In addition to that, I get to keep up with friends who are far away. I absolutely love Facebook.

Again, I'll say this about Facebook:
                              - You get what you put into it.
                              - If all your newsfeed is basically people telling what they had for lunch, playing stupid games, or other mundane things, that says far more about your choice of friends than it does about Facebook.
                              - If you are concerned about data mining, don't put any data worth mining.
                              - Some of the pages or groups are really worth exploring, as the interaction is absolutely valuable. I'm interacting with professional photographers, astrophotographers, astronomers, night sky photographers, long exposure experts, recording engineers, mastering engineers, creative professional musicians, and so forth. What's not to like?

The other social media whatever you call it that I get a lot out of (despite really not putting very much time into it) is LinkedIn. I've met a lot of great photographers, gotten fantastic tips, and met people from there when going on trips. I absolutely love it.
                              Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

Working...
                              X