Enough of the Beck and Ani threads...

Anderton

• Members

Fun's fun, but this is like when the parody threads took over, or when people went nuts posting polls when we added the poll feature...I don't want people coming in here and thinking this is all we post about!

Sorry, but balance needs to be restored in the Force.

• Members

Or dredging up old threads.

Hmmm... whataya know? Yet another Beck and Ani thread. :D :poke:

There are no old threads, unless you have the attention span of a housefly.

Later Ani and I will be signing autographs after the show at $30.00 a pop... the economy ya know... no more free stuff. But someday they'll be worth a fortune... trust me. (you know in your heart I'm right). ;)

• Members

Two monikers, both alike in dignity,

In fair SSS, where we lay our scene,

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,

Where civil blood makes civil threads unclean

From forth the fatal ISPs of these two foes

A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their posts

That's quite well done.

• Members

Just to clarify, would "balance" mean a music forum with a high tolerance for off-topic posts or the other way around?

Thanks,
Craig

Best,

Geoff

Just to clarify, by other way around do you mean an off-topic forum with a high tolernace for music posts? ;)

Best,

Ani

• Members

:bor:

Funny I just unsubscribed today to every Beck/Ani thread. Don`t get me wrong, I enjoy you guys, I just don`t need to be bothered with all the arguing back and forth the last few days and get notified every two minutes.

I`m happy for you guys. Love is a beautiful thing so keep um ... "rocking" those armless chairs. :love:

• Members

Funny I just unsubscribed today to every Beck/Ani thread. Don`t get me wrong, I enjoy you guys, I just don`t need to be bothered with all the arguing back and forth the last few days and get notified every two minutes.

I`m happy for you guys. Love is a beautiful thing so keep um ... "rocking" those armless chairs.
:love:

I'm very offended by you moving that last avatar.

The lady with the walker was my favorite. :cry::cry:

I'm sad.

AI

• Members

Just to clarify, I mean a forum with lots of interesting things for people of all interests, but especially musical ones. We are also the only forum authorized by Blurfle Inc. to discuss all aspects of sneeping.

Uh oh! You mean PEOPLE KNOW I've been sneeping? Should I do it only in the bathroom where nobody can see me from now on?

• Members

I`m happy for you guys. Love is a beautiful thing so keep um ... "rocking" those armless chairs.
:love:

I never subscribe to any threads in the forum; I just view them whenever I visit. I made the mistake of subscribing to threads somewhere in the past and stumbled upon a few charbroil flame wars that completely loaded my email inbox. I know what you're saying.... Sorry for all the rant over there in that thread, but... :idk::idk::idk: sooner or later it will die down. Hopefully... :o

• Members

Just to clarify, I mean a forum with lots of interesting things for people of all interests, but especially musical ones. We are also the only forum authorized by Blurfle Inc. to discuss all aspects of sneeping.

:thu:

Thanks, Craig.

Best,

Geoff

Archived