July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

I'm guessing this is a somewhat crappy guitar, but still a good deal based on the price.

LTD M-200 Electric Guitar (Urban Camo)
$299 at SamAshdirect.com. Looks to be $499 at other places. So about 40% off. I don't know why.

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_LTD%20M200%20%20Electric%20Guitar%20Urban%20Camo_-1_10052_10002_-49957342

EM200UCXX_ip.jpg

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^--- i didn't realize they made OFRs in black chrome finish. Is this a german OFR or one of those recent korean ones that are very similar?

Not sure - but I'm starting to get the sense that no guitars under $1400 street price have the German one anymore. Just starting to notice this as I pick up guitars in stores and look at the Floyds. That said - the Korean Floyd Original on my BC Rich Gunslinger rocks socks!

• Members
I'm guessing this is a somewhat crappy guitar, but still a good deal based on the price.

LTD M-200 Electric Guitar (Urban Camo)

$299 at SamAshdirect.com. Looks to be $499 at other places. So about 40% off. I don't know why.

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_LTD%20M200%20%20Electric%20Guitar%20Urban%20Camo_-1_10052_10002_-49957342

EM200UCXX_ip.jpg

I called them up and asked for a 20% discount on this. They agreed and I got it shipped for less than $250. Crappy or not, that's a nice backup guitar.

• Members

I called them up and asked for a 20% discount on this. They agreed and I got it shipped for less than $250. Crappy or not, that's a nice backup guitar.

Holy {censored} - that's cheap. Didn't even occur to me that you could double down and get another 20% off. That's 52% off the street price. What the hell is cost on these - $120??!! Great deal if it's what you looking for. NICE!

• Members

So you just call them up and say, "I want 20% off of this guitar."

That's it...you don't have to give any reasons...It's that easy?

• Members

So you just call them up and say, "I want 20% off of this guitar."

That's it...you don't have to give any reasons...It's that easy?

Yes. You can always ask if there's any phone in specials and they usually check what they can do on the price. 20% is pretty exceptional though. You probably have to say "20%." Otherwise they might just throw you a 10% off bone.

• Members

• Members

• Members

Hey, I am not the seller but I just bought a new Pog 2 to throw on the Ikea Gorm pedal board I am putting together. Got the Pog 2 on ebay for $266.50 but with 8% bing cashback it came out to 245.18! I cannot wait to get my hands on this pedal! I hope this helps at least one of you out. again, I have NO connection to the seller, its just a great deal. FREE SHIPPING! Ill let you know when it arrives.http://cgi.ebay.com/Electro-Harmonix-POG-2-pog2-Octave-Generator_W0QQitemZ220452008860QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item3353f6b39c&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116#ht_1107wt_982

• Members

• Members

I got tons of these, and also the bass strings a few weeks back. The strings are holding up well. I'm waiting on an acoustic string deal like this.

Acoustic 10 pack $10:

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_AGS802%20Medium%20Gauge%20Acoustic%20Guitar%20Strings%2010%20Pack%201253_-1_10052_10002_53800_cmCategorySA182880

Acoustic 12 pack $12:

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_AGS802%20Acoustic%20Guitar%20Strings%2012Pack%201253_-1_10052_10002_53801_cmCategorySA182880

I think they are only okay on my Gretsch Americana...

• Members

well looks like the special discount pricing i got you guys got taken down.

my boss noticed it and cancelled the deal. sucks, i got you guys 25% below map pricing too this month. lame considering this was a completely fine thing to hook up for you guys 2 months ago. pisses me off, i had to literally beg my boss to do something for you guys since I hang out here. thank the mods.

apparently this thread isnt for deals at all.

• Members

my boss noticed it and cancelled the deal. sucks, i got you guys 25% below map pricing too this month. lame considering this was a completely fine thing to hook up for you guys 2 months ago. pisses me off, i had to literally beg my boss to do something for you guys since I hang out here. thank the mods.

Damn Bolsheviks! :mad:

• Members
Here is a fun looking guitar. Daisy Rock, $99.

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Heartbreaker%20Short%20Scale%20Electric%20Guitar%20Assorted%20Colors_-1_10052_10002_183466_cmCategorySA400015

Update: Amazon has these for even less. $97. Also includes a poor review... but hey its for fun.

http://www.amazon.com/Daisy-Rock-Debutante-Heartbreaker-Electric/dp/B0002D06TU

DHEARTSHORT_lg.jpg

It's cute and all, and I am sure you could make a young girl happy with it. But the problem is that it's pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to play except with a strap standing up. That's kind of a no-go for most people still learning, which would be the majority of the audience for this 3/4 scale guitar.

The Daisy Rock Daisy (shaped) guitar is a much better choice, since it does sit OK in your lap.

• Members

Fender Friday at Musicians Friend, use code FENDER in the COUPONS & GIFT CERTIFICATES (not the promotional code) box at checkout - for 10% off (applies to Fender branded gear only).

BONUS: it even works on gear that is labelled as used.

• Members

Just got off the phone with a MF CSR. 10% off special only. :bor:

I asked her if they were planning to bring back the "one off" specials like they have been and she seemed to think that next week they would be doing something like that again. Maybe there is hope!!!!

Also, on the M-200UC: Samash sometimes has 15%, 20% or even 25% call in specials. I just called up and asked if the 20% special was still going on. They asked what I was interested in and said they could give me the 20% off anyway.

• Members

my boss noticed it
and cancelled the deal. sucks, i got you guys 25% below map pricing too this month. lame considering this was a completely fine thing to hook up for you guys 2 months ago. pisses me off, i
had to literally beg my boss
to do something for you guys since I hang out here.
thank the mods.

??????

You're not making any sense............

• Members

??????

You're not making any sense............

a) initially i had to beg my boss to give forum guys any kind of special discount.

b) i posted a deal for this month. the mods removed it. i forgot to do it last month but it was fine 2 months ago. in fact people thanked me for trying to give back to the community. today i posted a deal and the mods took it down. my boss wanted to check up on what i was doing (i linked him to it after i was posting it) and when he went to the post, it was removed. he asked me to check it, i did, its gone. he said "well if theyre just going to pull these things down, forget it.")

c) you can thank the mods for the loss of this deal.

d) i know you were trying to be witty new guy. but all i did in this post was basically retype what i said in the previous post. you just simply didnt understand it. considering how long the post you quoted has been up. apparently youre the only guy on harmony central that didnt get it either.

im kinda pissed off right now. i really had to go thru a lot to hook you guys up. i thought i was going to get in trouble actually for pushing as hard as i did to get this. now i just feel like a fool for even trying. what a waste of time......

Archived