There is NO guitar I DONT want.

DaveAronow

• Members

It is a sickness.

Pray for me.

Pray for you?!?!?!?! I play drums and there isn't a drum set I wouldn't pass up... I play bagpipes... and there are as many types of pipes as there are guitars .. AND they are more expensive but I want them all.. My daughter just got me an ocarina for Christmas and I have bought 2 more since then...

and YOU have a problem??!?!?!?!?!?

:wave:

• Members

Dave,

I'm kind of in the same boat. I would like to make some room, but I really don't want to sell anything that I have. I have my Melody Maker up for sale, but after playing it a bit tis weekend, I'm really not sure I want to sell that. I see no end to it until I really run out of space.

- w

• Members

I used to buy tons of stuff, after a while I realized having less that I really liked made less clutter in the house.

The other thing was keeping everything strung up and with fresh stings was a pain. I would want to play and instead did a string change and quick setup.

• Members

Sometimes I feel the same way. I'm not metal at all, don't usually get along with lower priced HB guitars, don't care for black guitars and don't like pointy guitars.

But... last time I was at Guitar Center, I saw one of these for the first time, played it and came this close to walking out with it:

613236.jpg

Plus it was 20% off. Pretty spiffy for $160. :thu:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Explorer-GT-Electric-Guitar-581887-i1471985.gc

• Members

Is there a BASS you don't want? My guess (and I may be guessing wrong) is that with basses, you might have more specific taste/need/requirements about what really works for you making some basses nice to own, maybe, but uninteresting to play for an experienced bass player who knows exactly what he likes.

My guess comes from my own experience: I would enjoy just about any electric guitar and explore them, etc. but there are high end acoustic guitars that, even if you gave them to me, they would collect dust in my house.