There is NO guitar I DONT want.

DaveAronow

• Members

i just awant a nice one of each of the main guitars...

A nice custom shop LP

a nice Gibson sg

a nice vintage tele

a nice strat..

a nice ibanez...like a SV5470F

a nice custon shop 335

a nice locking trem headless steinberger

a nice pensa knopfler custom

a 59 dano...

{censored} this list is getting a bit long... :freak:

• Members

Is there a BASS you don't want? My guess (and I may be guessing wrong) is that with basses, you might have more specific taste/need/requirements about what really works for you making some basses nice to own, maybe, but uninteresting to play for an experienced bass player who knows exactly what he likes.

My guess comes from my own experience: I would enjoy just about any electric guitar and explore them, etc. but there are high end acoustic guitars that, even if you gave them to me, they would collect dust in my house.

Man you are good.

You are right.

I could probably get away with 6-10 or so basses and feel like my collection is complete.

Precision, Jazz bass, Stingray, something active Tobias maybe, A Rickenbacker, A Frettlews Precision, and a nice acoustic bass... oh and an acoustic upright bass and an electric upright bass.

Yeah, being a bass player it is odd that I lust for basses way less than I do guitars. I might still want alot of basses, but I would be perfectly happy with ten or so.

You are right in that the bass tones I tend to go for regularly are less wide ranging and more narrowly specific in range so I dont need as many.

Plus, just something about guitars that makes me want them even though I dont need them which is not the case with basses.