OT: Someone just tried to break in to my house

Ferdinandstrat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was he big?

If I caught someone trying to do that I would chase them with a large bludgeoning weapon of some sort while yelling and screaming like a madman- send them the message that they dont wanna {censored} around with my house...

However if he called my bluff then Id run away and scream like a girl...

This happened to my friend once when he arrived home one night- some dude was trying to break into his front door while there was obvious signs that people were inside! :eek:

Scary {censored}.

• Members

I caught someone trying to break into my house a few years back. They were just about to throw a rock through a back window when I saw them.

I was about to yell at them, but all that came out was some high-pitched scream... So embarrassing. :facepalm:

On the other hand, he ran away without breaking anything, so the squeal did the trick.

• Members

I caught someone trying to break into my house a few years back. They were just about to throw a rock through a back window when I saw them.

I was about to yell at them, but all that came out was some high-pitched scream... So embarrassing.
:facepalm:

On the other hand, he ran away without breaking anything, so the squeal did the trick.

Haha! I hear ya. That's all the response I could muster once when the car I was riding in started to change lanes right into a car.

:)

• Members

it never ceases to surprise me how some people are so devoid of any sort of conscience. if the justice system wasn't so {censored}ed up, i'd definitely be up for the death penalty.

glad it didn't turn into anything more serious.

• Members

Stay safe dude. :thu:

I had someone break into my house before, they got as far as my kicthen before they knew someone was awake upstairs. Switched the light on, and came downstairs with a baseball bat :lol: Very cliche, but hey... it scared them off.

Just make sure you keep your house locked up :)

Archived