Products No One Wants to Be The Spokesperson For

• Members

"This is [insert name of aging actor or politician]. If you're like me, you might suffer from occasional urine or rectal leakage. That's why I wear Depends, and that's why I'm taking the New Brown Pill, Rectalix."

ANNOUNCER: Rectalix is not for everyone, including pregnant women and those people with liver or immune system deficiencies. Side effects may include drymouth, intestinal belching, premature emasculation, diarrhea, gonorrhea, midnight deafness, simulated lobotomy syndrome, sleepwalking, and suicidal tendencies. If you notice mood swings, changes in behavior, an erection lasting longer than four days, or the desire to do bad things to small animals, discontinue use immediately and contact your gastro-enterology-psychotherapist.

"Ask your doctor if the New Brown Pill is right for you."

• Members

Who would want to be a spokesman for lice medicine?

not me for sure, but you will get an itch sometime in your life and it can get very bad very quickly.

what a lot of folkes don't know is that plain white vinegar will kill every topical parasite known to man almost on contact.

you can wash your hair in vinegar(all your hair) and also spray it on bedclothes to kill any little nasties(and their aigs) there.

you can spray it in hats or on clothes or your pillow cases or even in your car seats. .

white( or apple cider)vinegar kills 98% of germs so you can also spray it on toilet seats and use it to clean almost anything.

it's cheap and it works and it's all natural so it has NO POISONs .

when the vinegar smale goes away it leaves a fresh clean scent cause it kills 98% of bacteria too.

when I stay in hotels I spray the entire room (including the spread cause they seldom wash the spreads.)and leave for thirty minutes and when I return the room not only smales clean it IS clean.

no nasties!

• Members

Pay me and demonstrate a good working product. I'll spokesperson for it.

Who would want to be a spokesman for
lice
medicine?

not me for sure, but you will get an itch sometime in your life and it can get very bad very quickly.

what a lot of folkes don't know is that plain white vinegar will kill every topical parasite known to man almost on contact.

you can wash your hair in vinegar(all your hair) and also spray it on bedclothes to kill any little nasties there.

you can spray it in hats or on clothes or your pillow cases or even in your car seats. .

white( or apple cider)vinegar kills 98% of germs so you can also spray it on toilet seats and use it to clean almost anything.

it's cheap and it works.

when the vinegar smale goes away it leaves a fresh clean scent.

when I stay in hotels I spray the entire room (including the spread cause they seldom wash the spreads.)and leave for thirty minutes and when I return the room not only smales clean it IS clean.

no nasties!

• CMS Author

I have no clue why I thought about this tonight while a visit to the restroom but I`ll start...

toilet paper

Hey, I'll be a spokesperson for the new Charmin Ultra Soft, particularly since I've been staying in cheap hotels this past week.

I used to use Charmin Ultra, but now they have Ultra Soft and Ultra Strong and I didn't know which one to buy, so I e-mailed the company. They responded promptly that Ultra Soft was the same as Ultra. It isn't, exactly, but then you can't expect a customer service representative to know EVERYTHING.

Anyway, this stuff is fantastic. Both strong and absorbent, because of which I'm using less, clogging up the sewers less, and it lasts longer, too. I'm going (pun intended) on 7 weeks on my first roll of the stuff. It's gonna save me a bundle.

I don't think it's the right reflectivity to work well over the front of NS-10 tweeters, however.

• Members

I think it's safe to say no one would want to be the spokesperson for
Valtrex

Don't you always feel sorry for the boyfriend/girlfriend of the actor endorsing VALTREX on the commercials?

There they are cavorting on the beach in gauzy white linen, or riding bicycles through the countryside..... and you wanna shout out to the boyfriend, "Dude... your girlfriend has a little something she hasn't told you yet..":freak:

Archived