OT:The mayans predicted HC 2.0!

Edge11

• Members
My interests are moving away from guitar anyway, so ...
:idk:

as of late, mine are too.. Too many other hobbies, plus I only play for fun. Haven't gigged in years and no desire to do it again. Maybe if HC20 is a big enough disappointment, I'll sell all my gear and just be done with guitar forEVER? Yeah, probably not, but it's a thought I've entertained a few times..

• Members

Jeez, HC2.0, HC3.0, HC0.0....I don't give a crap, I'll be playing guitar even if its the difference between eating and playing. I don't gig and I am not good, but its something that I have never considered not doing for any reason.

• Members

I'll believe it when I see it.

And when I see it, I will pass judgement at that point.

Although, the first 2.0 was SUCH and abomination that if it even so much as resembles the first try, I don't think I'll stick around.

At least not as much as I currently do.

What a {censored}ing turd the first release was.

The Mayans, eh?

• Members

I bet everyone who has claimed they will leave (and there are many) when 2.0 arrives... will {censored} out and still stick around.

If questioned about it on 2.0, they will again {censored} out and deny ever saying it.

• Members

I bet everyone who has claimed they will leave (and there are many) when 2.0 arrives... will {censored} out and still stick around.

If questioned about it on 2.0, they will again {censored} out and deny ever saying it.

Is this also Mayan prophesy?

• Members

It is written that post counts will be lost greatly factoring in a new pecking order to board personalities and ending in a knife-fight using the business end of a capo!

Yes, yes. All post count will be reset to zero and there will be 5 post per 24 hour limit to future posts.

• Members
Hell man, the way the trolls are getting around here I'm finding it hard to stay 2.0 or not. That {censored}s gotta stop. The mods need to be way more aggressive with their authority.

That would truly suck. I humbly acknowledge you as one of the greats here.
:thu:

EDIT: Agree about the trolls. They should all be limited to GJ, OJ, AMPS and the PP.

Archived