a question for Mr Goodbomb

jjpistols

• Members
I have read about your misadventures in shopping here for years. Have you ever had a transaction go smoothly?

I'm frikkin' rollin' on the floor! He's had some of the best "poor me treated unfairly" stories here, even the non gear-related ones. Whether is was, reAr-ending a vehicle in front of him because he wasn't paying attention(and then whining about having to pay for their vehicle damages) to parking in a no-parking spot, being told he couldn't park there or he'd get ticketed, but being too lazy to move his vehicle (and then whining because it got ticketed and towed) you name it, he comes up with some classic stuff. He can't be real, can he?

• Members

I'm frikkin' rollin' on the floor! He's had some of the best "poor me treated unfairly" stories here, even the non gear-related ones. Whether is was, reAr-ending a vehicle in front of him because he wasn't paying attention(and then whining about having to pay for their vehicle damages) to parking in a no-parking spot, being told he couldn't park there or he'd get ticketed, but being too lazy to move his vehicle (and then whining because it got ticketed and towed) you name it, he comes up with some classic stuff. He can't be real, can he?

Your facts are pretty incorrect, but you can say whatever you want. I'm doing my best to leave this silliness be. I know you guys thrive off the attention and arguements, but don't expect it from me this time. Have fun with your flame-fest.

• Members
Your facts are pretty incorrect, but you can say whatever you want. I'm doing my best to leave this silliness be. I know you guys thrive off the attention and arguements, but don't expect it from me this time. Have fun with your flame-fest.

I just can't believe any of your stuff is real, its so "out there". I was giving you credit for your creative skilz.

• Members

i traded an olympic white squier vm ssh tele(the one he's putting new pups in) to GB for a blue sheena and it went as smoothly as any transaction should.to bonehead-you'd be surprised how far "out there" life can get...i could tell you stories that would blow your mind...

Damon

• Members

i traded an olumpic white squier vm ssh tele to GB for a blue sheena and it went as smoothly as any transaction should.to bonehead-you'd be surprised how far "out there" life can get...i could tell you stories that would blow your mind...

Damon

why don't you lengthen your sig some more

Archived