Les Paul Jr Special at MF

fuzztone

• Members

I actually like that. Even though the fadeds aren't quite as much the "eye candy", I have to admit that I like their feel. I have a faded SG, the VM, a Joan Jett, a dual MM, the '50s Tribute and a Blue Mist SG Special that all have a similar satin faded finish and I actually feel a bit more comfortable with that finish. It feels less fragile and it doesn't take long at all for the back of the necks to get a bit of a worn in slick feeling going for them.

How much?

Sold out

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Sold out

Thanks. I went there and found that. That's good anyway. I don't need anymore "demon temptation" at the moment anyway. I will probably only escape debtors' prison on the basis of insanity as it is now anyway. ;)

Did find a tempting deal off in NY on one of the Collings though. :D

GAS= :evil:

P.S. Look at this little beauty I found over there while browsing

http://www.wildwoodguitars.com/electrics/gibson/junior/79102/79102.php#

I'd post it, but I can't pick up the enlarged images and it's the side angle shot that makes me loose it. :love:

And I'm no fan of single p'up guitars, but that one does it for me. I sitting here thinking, "I could sell my Gibson LP Jr single P-90 guitar for around $600 (maybe) and then I'd only need another $2600! :D:facepalm::(

• Members
P.S. Look at this little beauty I found over there while browsing

http://www.wildwoodguitars.com/electrics/gibson/junior/79102/79102.php#

I'd post it, but I can't pick up the enlarged images and it's the side angle shot that makes me loose it.
:love:

And I'm no fan of single p'up guitars, but that one does it for me. I sitting here thinking, "I could sell my Gibson LP Jr single P-90 guitar for around $600 (maybe) and then I'd only need another $2600!
:D:facepalm::(

What a beauty! I love that store; it's a great shop to have locally. If I had more disposable income, I'd be there a lot more often. At least I bought my 1950s Tribute from them!

• Members
What a beauty! I love that store; it's a great shop to have locally. If I had more disposable income, I'd be there a lot more often. At least I bought my 1950s Tribute from them!

Wish I'd gotten mine there. I panicked and grabbed one off of an ebay dealer since the other places that don't tax me were already sold out - didn't think to look at that time at Wildwood. Now I'm not sure if I have warranty and actually I'm having intermittent toggle switch issues. Would be nice to just drop it off at the shop under warranty, but - oh well.

But after that I did buy an '09 Nighthawk and this nifty little Dano from them.

Like this guy (but with way cooler grain lines)
021891307_f.jpg

and this one

ded59owht_f.jpg

Archived