December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

Try calling. I was told that even though most companies are blocked online when using coupon codes, they will allow you to use it on most brands if you call. I was also told that the only brands that will 'not allow' them to discount are Apple, Bose, Gibson, and Yamaha. Whether those are the only brands they won't allow if you call, I don't know.

Cool. If the gas hits again, I'll give that a try.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Coby....i wanted to get a Westerberg for my son, but missed it. How much ya want for it?
Thanks, RBBlues

An HCEG Christmas

On the last days before Christmas, I bought these things for me

Six guitar cables

Five blue Snark tuners

Four Blackstar Combos

Three Tascam recorders

Two five watt Bugeras

And a Westerberg guitar I just don't need.

• Members

An HCEG Christmas

On the last days before Christmas, I bought these things for me

Six guitar cables

Five blue Snark tuners

Four Blackstar Combos

Three Tascam recorders

Two five watt Bugeras

And a Westerberg guitar I just don't need.

You an Ebay flipper or something??

• Members

From what I hear I think Sunday will be the last day for price matching @ m123 - So I think I am going to find that one killer deal - you know really screw them, then when the price is approved, Bam - 20% off code!! WTH

I doubt the code will be honored in addition to the pricematch

• Members

Coby....i wanted to get a Westerberg for my son, but missed it. How much ya want for it?

Thanks, RBBlues

RatBat, the thing is, though I love my Paul Westerberg, it had suffered a slight mishap during shipping (the packaging wasn't stellar) and the tone knob has a chunk missing out of it. (The plastic shards were in the bottom of the box.)

But there's a seller on eBay selling them pretty cheap, if you're interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160512889378

• Members

I just bought myself a Christmas gift. Using the 20% off coupon from M123, I got a Rogue mandolin and resonator guitar for $151 shipped. Not a bad deal. I've been thinking of one of each for a while.

Did you get the Classic Spider?

• Members

I think the M123 PM policy has already changed on their site, but this is sweet if you can swing it...

Marshall Bluesbreaker 1962 combo $1192 after 123% PM

Sam Ash $1399
http://www.samash.com/p/Marshall_JCM1962%20Bluesbreaker%20Guitar%20Combo%20Amp_-49966316

M123 $2299
http://www.music123.com/Guitars/Guitar-Amplifiers-Effects/Guitar-Amplifiers/Combo-Amps/Tube-Combo-Guitar-Amps/1962-Bluesbreaker-Combo-Amp.site7prod482795.product

PM $1399 -123% of the $900 difference = $1192

• Members
  • Members

Sorry if someone already posted this, but it looks like m123 is no longer doing price matches via email:

"Unfortunately, due to some complications with our online quotes, we are no longer able to provide you with a cheaper price via email. If you want to give our sales team a call we would be more than happy to see what we can do. We apologize for the sudden change in policy, and for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns, or if you are not completely satisfied with the service you have received from us today. We appreciate your feedback."

• Members
  • Members

Sam Ash $1399

M123 $2299

PM $1399 -123% of the $900 difference = $1192

Good luck getting this or anything else on from the sam ash "blowout sale" - because says "blowout" they will not honor it, although on the M123 site it states "clearance" not "blowout" total BS

• Members

Good luck getting this or anything else on from the sam ash "blowout sale" - because says "blowout" they will not honor it, although on the M123 site it states "clearance" not "blowout" total BS

Funny thing: MF has no problem matching Sam Ash "Blowout" Sale - but M123 claims it is a "Clearance" Sale - and will not honor the price match.

Archived