best dual P90 guitar for under 1000

sleewell

• Members

I really like the SE Soapbars (actually the whole SE line) so I personally think even the asking price is "worth" it. My SE is my number 1. I love the chunky neck and it oozes tone. I hear nothing but great things about Lollars so I think that guitar must be awesome.

Here's mine:

2952967230099731816S600x600Q85.jpg

Did you get it at Brian's Guitars?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hehe, i just bought a guitar!!!

he accepted 400 for that prs se soapbar w lollar p90s!! i went to a store this morning and played one, felt like butta and the stock p90s were great so i think with all the upgrades i will really dig it. i was going to get an SG but this way i can get some new pickups for my tele.

• Moderators

hehe, i just bought a guitar!!!

he accepted 400 for that prs se soapbar w lollar p90s!! i went to a store this morning and played one, felt like butta and the stock p90s were great so i think with all the upgrades i will really dig it. i was going to get an SG but this way i can get some new pickups for my tele.

That should be a great guitar, we'll wait for the NGD post:thu:

• Members

I have the new PRS SE Soapbar with the single cut body. I sounds pretty nice, particularly with an Egnater Tweaker. I'm considering upgrading the pickups - what does the group think regarding Tonerider p90s (regular or hot) at $78/pair delivered compared to BG's P90s (regular or hot) which are about $130/pair delivered. I am mostly into the blues/classic rock tone.

Thanks in advance

Archived