Own up - Whats your secret guilty pleasure?

knotty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm learning french horn...

IMG_8105.jpg

Really? Tough instrument. I played through high school. Started on cornet and switched in 7th grade. There were a lot of times I wished I hadn't. Look into the Mozart concerto #4 for piano and horn. Some great stuff, my fovorite for the instrument.

• Members

Dressing up like a pretty lady....

oh you meant music.....uh.....nevermind

How YOU doin?!

Seriously though..

Im 34 years old & just got back into building model car kits. Mainly 60's -70's & 80's Dirt track / short track cars.

• Members

I'm with you. This, and Tom Jones (the Vegas singer), I love his stuff. His cover of "Kiss" is hilarious.

And a group out of Switzerland called Yello. An ex-girlfriend gave me a copy of an album in the 8th grade, long before "Oh Yeah" was used in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

• Members

I like to create {censored}y, formulaic electronica. Your basic "OOMPH! OOMPH! OOMPH! OOMPH!" kick drum, cheesy-ass dweedly "epic" arpeggios, and cliched syncopated bass line with plenty of filter knob tweaking.

It's not a style of music I know anything about, listen to regularly, or honestly even LIKE all that much, but I do find it fun to make.

Hey, I do this too...

Everytime I end with something I think sounds pretty good and I toy with the idea to publish it somewhere... But then I notice that I don't even have a clue about what genre/style it is! :lol:

• Members

doing cocaine off a waitress' tits in a Chuck E. Cheese bathroom..

you're meant to feel guilty about this ????

Trance. Southern Sun DJ Tiesto mixes.

Karen Carpenter's amazing voice.

Harry Nilsson a touch of schmilsson in the night

pretending to be a 61 year old guy on the web when I am really a 14 year old girl.

• Members

you're meant to feel guilty about this ????

Trance. Southern Sun DJ Tiesto mixes.

Karen Carpenter's amazing voice.

Harry Nilsson a touch of schmilsson in the night

pretending to be a 61 year old guy on the web when I am really a 14 year old girl

Hah- I knew it. Want to see some puppies?:evil:

• Members

I have to say i watched a little of the Lady Gaga concert from the Garden on HBO the other night and I must admit i got sucked in, she kept me watching...she even let out a couple of F-bombs to get the crowd going.....they also showed her doing an acapella warmup with her backup singers backstage tha was pretty impressive, that girl can sing and dance.

I saw that, cool concert. It's a good thing she let HBO film a concert of hers, because I'd never go see her live (not that i go to any concerts anyways :o).

I try to catch my "guilty pleasures" everytime there on teh TV :love:

Archived