Peculiar Gig Pic

• Members

So we had a show last Saturday night at our local haunt, The Melody Inn, and like always, this cool dude named Rich was taking pictures. Every Saturday night there is Punk Rock Night, he always takes a bajillion pics and uploads them.

I was perusing through them last night and noticed this:

DSC01596.jpg

WTF is wrong with my feet??? I don't remember standing like that. That's not a human-like method of taking a step. Jesus...

If you'll take notice, fellow Indy forumite, lowbrow is aware and having a bit of a guffaw.

DSC01596.jpg

I mean, we all have good and bad gig pics... but this is just puzzling.

• Members

Dude, he is laughing 'cause you have snot coming out your nose.

Edit: P.S. we have all seen pictures of your naked feet. The fact that you can turn them that way is no surprise to any of us.

DSC01556.jpg

I guess you have seen my naked feets. I'm not typically a shoeless feller though, just not tall enough to capture an entire guitar in a shot without gettin my toes in there too. :facepalm:

Haha, we chose the same pic of "that girl." Nice.

Also, yeah, I get that snot thing every so often. It's robot snot. u jelly? :lol:

• Members

Hahaha, are you talkin about the gui with the pbr can and one foot on stage? He's a cool guy, actually really really non-redneck, but he sure looks it in this pic... if that's who you mean. Also, that hand holding the can only has 3 fingers. Fun fact.

That's the one, he is looking a little slack jawed in the first pic.

• Members

That's the one, he is looking a little slack jawed in the first pic.

Hahahaaha! That makes me laugh for some reason. Heh. Nice. Here's a little less slack-jawed pic of him. Heh... I just keep laughing... slack-jawed... ya don't hear that enough these days.

Lead singer/bassist. You cant tell, but his identical twin bro is drumming.

227568_1841185242933_1639627819_1787480_

• Members

Wait... am I being dissed?

...I'm sayin:

"he who plays last plays drunkest"

.....and weird {censored} can happen when you mix alcohol and music

...least, that's been my experience:idk:

Or maybe you just have strange ankles?:lol:

• Members

...I'm sayin:

"he who plays last plays drunkest"

.....and weird {censored} can happen when you mix alcohol and music

...least, that's been my experience:idk:

Or maybe you just have strange ankles?
:lol:

Ahhhhhhhhh, ok. I'm on your page now. :lol:

Yeah, that could have factored in a little.

DSC01588.jpg

• Members

I do love when drinks appear. Well... shots. I cant drink pbr when playing. Instant headache, and slug-movement. Cheap whiskey, yes. Cheap beeiz, give to girlfriend.

Haha, I 'm the same way with PBR, and unfortunately it's often the house-designated band beer. However, I'm also NOT good with shots. That pic is that last time (some 5 years ago) I had one, onstage or otherwise. I think they were Irish car bombs. And yes, they'd "appeared." I presume the house bought them, though it may've been a well-meaning fan.

• Members

Haha, I 'm the same way with PBR, and unfortunately it's often the house-designated band beer. However, I'm also NOT good with shots. That pic is that last time (some 5 years ago) I had one, onstage or otherwise. I think they were Irish car bombs. And yes, they'd "appeared." I presume the house bought them, though it may've been a well-meaning fan.

I have realized this year that shots from the crowd can do horrible things to my playing and song memory. I have a wild party gig next month and I am already practicing saying "No thank you" in the mirror.

Archived