Aug Spam Thread - Hazy lazy days of getting new gear!!

Frets99

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

:cop:

Also: "Stealth" SPAM posted outside this thread will either be deleted or moved to the classified section.

If you need to know "how much can I get for this guitar?" go to eBay and check the completed listings. Too many people post threads like that pretending to want price advice, but what they are really doing is trying to circumvent the "no spam" rule.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Doggone it, I posted all this in the July thread yesterday without even thinking about it being August :lol:

Anyway- selling the following-

Peavey Generation Custom EX with upgraded GFS pickups- $250+shipping

IMG_4301.JPG

Jackson RR3 Crimson Swirl w/ Jackson Gigbag- $450+shipping

IMG_4280.JPG

Both guitars are in excellent condition. More pictures and detailed descriptions on request. Not really too hyped up on trades, but I might consider them.

• Members

IMG_1062.JPG

Awesome guitar. I bought it new in 2009. I'm more of a strat guy and this isn't getting played.

$SOLD$$ Shipped and paypal'd to the lower 48 states.

Very Good/Excellent condition, with normal pickguard marks. All stock - No mods. Lighter weight at 7.2 lbs. Will ship in a padded gig bag.

Up close you can see the grain through the finish, but my camera didn't want to capture it. Beautiful figuring on the fretboard, too. More pics here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/114213434157779115828/CVTele?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Pedals:

MI Audio Tube Zone

Fulltone 69 mk II

Strymon El Capistan

Line 6 HD 300/400

Catalinbread Montavillian

Amps:

Egnater Tweaker

Vox Night Train

Fender Super Champ XD

Mics:

Audio Technica AT 3035, 4040

Blue Bluebird

Blue Spark

Audix i5

I'm open to other trades, as well, for similar gear.

Please PM any questions/offers.

thanks,

Dave

• Members

Happy August. Fernandes is SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! Still have the Xaviere

Up for sale are my Fernandes Vertigo Deluxe, and my Xaviere XV-900. Both are in fantastic condition. They've both been gigged a few times, but no real issues. Perhaps a small scuff here or there.

Both come with their official hardshell cases, however, the Fernandes one is kinda weird. The middle latch likes to pop itself loose when you carry it. I think it's just a bit of a case design flaw. The thing doesn't just randomly fall open though, it's not a big problem.

The other thing is that on the Xaviere, I've sanded the back of the neck a bit because I hate that glossy feel back there. Also, the switch has been (professionally) replaced. I have the guard and original gold bell knobs (though black looks a thousand times cooler :cool:) if you'd like either to be installed.

Asking $300 shipped for the XV, and $550 shipped for the Fernandes.

DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg

DSCN0726.jpg

DSCN0763.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

DSCN0770.jpg

• Members

Ok, I have this stuff just sitting around and need some funds for a new project. All prices include shipping and paypal. I'm not interested in trades at this time, but feel free to make cash offers. I'll also do discounts if you want multiple items.

BYOC Marshall Shredmaster Clone - $75

IMG_1615.jpg

Duncan Designed HB102 Set - $40

IMG_1616.jpg

Duncan Distortion Set - $90

IMG_1618.jpg

Duncan Hotrails bridge - $45

IMG_1624.jpg

Duncan JB Trembucker including mounting ring - $50

IMG_1626.jpg

Ibanez Humbucker - $30

IMG_1620.jpg

Powered by Lace HB (7K) - $20

IMG_1622.jpg

Jackson Licensed Lo-Pro Floyd brushed nickel finish - $50

IMG_1628.jpg

Squier Affinity Strat neck - $50

IMG_1629.jpg

• Members

I've decided to sell my Hohner OSC. It is a Strat/Tele hybrid. The body is ash, finished in trans black and it has a maple neck. All of the hardware has a cool brushed metal look and it has Tesla pickups. The guitar is in good condition, probably 8/10. A gig bag is included. I'm looking for $150 plus shipping.

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

• Members

For Sale:

Squier Classic Vibe 60's Stratocaster, all stock. Includes all original accessories (trem arm, allen wrenches, QC card). The guitar is in virtually new condition, no dings, dents, chips, cracks, or anything of the sort. This is one awesome guitar, no sharp fret ends, straight neck, great fretwork. Currently set up with D'Addario 10's, this guitar is seriously as good if not better than any MIM Strat I have played (not that I need to tell you guys that, as the Classic Vibes are quite popular here).

PRICE DROP $225 and we split actual shipping costs.

For an extra $50 you'll get the Road Runner polyfoam case in the picture as well (great case, sturdy as a hardshell, very lightweight and has an outer zipper pocket for cables and such).

P1060637.jpg

[video=youtube;LrCd55uYMMY]

(make sure you are using good speakers for the video, or else it will sound like crap)

Please PM me if you are interested.

• Members

Hey guys, I've decided to let my Carvin Bolt Plus go. I picked this guitar up a little over a year ago in attempts to learn to use a Floyd Rose, but have decided that It's just not for me.

The guitar has been recently taken to a professional luthier who reset the Floyd Rose and performed a full setup on the guitar. It looks practically brand new and is setup much better now than when I received it.

Here are the specs:

impVT.jpg

2aYf5.jpg

ARJIT.jpg

1doEb.jpg

grj5f.jpg

asBmw.jpg

The guitar plays great, but I just end up playing my Hard-tail guitars more. I am unsure which Carvin pickups are in this one, but they actually sound pretty good. Maybe not the best thing in the world for Djenty metal, but great for rock/clean stuff. Tons of options with the coil split.

Price dropped to $550 for it. If you want additional pictures/clips/info just PM me. I will consider trades.

• Members

From BG Pickups (www.bg-pups.com), I am selling a regular spaced, chrome-covered Lizard bridge pickup.

BG pickups, purchased new, are at least an 8 week wait. Get this one now, shipped USPS with delivery confirmation tracking within CONUS, for $50. PayPal accepted, and I'm not going to ask you to gift me the money.

Lots of lead. A bit of tarnish on the chrome, but nothing that's bothered me. Two-conductor wiring, as shown in the pics below, and lots of lead length.

PM me for questions or when you're ready to fling money at me! :D

T4H34l.jpg

OiopVl.jpg

RGdLUl.jpg

Youtube vid from Bryan himself:

[YOUTUBE]DuuqNVlRi24[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I've got an Epiphone Les Paul Standard or an Epiphone 335 Dot that I'm interested in trading for a mim Telecaster or selling for $300 each plus actual shipping. Both come with hard cases. The LP is in good condition with a few scratches but nothing major. i'll get better pics if you are interested. The Dot is a little more weathered. It is a mid 90's Korean model (that is when my friend bought it) and the jack broke so I had that replaced recently but it really could use some ugraded electronics and somebody to set it up. I don't want to invest the time as I'm selling it for a friend.

Pics:

Dot:

EpiphoneDot.jpg

Scratches on the front:

epidot.jpg

LP:

epilp3.jpg

EpiLP2.jpg

EpiLP.jpg

• Members

Got this head from a forum member here and looks and sounds the exact same as when I got it. 50 watts. Two Ruby EL34s, and 3 preamp tubes that I believe are Tungsol, JJ, and Shugang. Only getting rid of this because I have a Traynor 1x12 that I just plug into my cab when I gig. Looking for about $350 or trade for something guitar related.

5cn7s8.jpg

20rv7m9.jpg

Also have a Fender Telecaster that I've been looking to trade for another guitar, I just don't know what exactly I want in trade for it. Preferably something like a PRS SE, decent Epi, but I'm open to whatever that's offered.

I love this thing to death in terms of how it sounds and plays, but playing it standing up is just flat out uncomfortable. It's a '07 Mexican Standard that currently has the stock pickups in it, but I'll include a Duncan Little 59 and an older Fender Standard Alnico that sounds great. Still have all the Fender paper stuff and the original pickguard as well. Also upgraded the bridge saddles to GFS stainless steel saddles. Recently shielded the whole guitar as well, so it's nice and quiet.

35lul8l.jpg

w2rnn.jpg

j5knc6.jpg

• Members

Mint Tim V2

I just got this in a trade with a friend of mine. He just got it from Paul C. a few months ago and bought two at the time. He kept this one in its box for just such a trade/sale opportunity as the one I offered him (a loaded 2x12).

$250 Shipped to the lower 48

P1050132.jpg

P1050134.jpg

P1050130.jpg

P1050133.jpg

Archived