Aug Spam Thread - Hazy lazy days of getting new gear!!

Frets99

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Price drop: $160 - shipped and paypal'ed - this price is firm, I will keep the pedal if it doesn't sell at this price.

Also want to let prospective buyers know that this pedal had a bad pot, it was returned to JHS, repaired and returned to me. It works 100% and sounds great.

EDIT: Adding clips:
Morning Glory through Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Clean Channel (first part is straight in, then the pedal).. some Stevie Ray Wannabee riffs:
http://www.johnnywag.com/index.php/download_file/view/8/76/

Morning Glory through Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Clean Channel (first part is straight in, then the pedal).. some funky riffs:
http://www.johnnywag.com/index.php/download_file/view/9/76/

Morning Glory through Twin Reverb (first part is straight in, then the pedal).. some Stevie Ray Wannabee riffs:
http://www.johnnywag.com/index.php/download_file/view/7/76/

Or just go here: http://www.johnnywag.com/index.php/blog/morning-glory-pedal/

• Members

I'm looking for a small all-tube amp under $200, ideally a LOT under. Something like an AC4TV would be great. Right now my top choice is the AC4TV8 listed at GC for $160...would like to do better and/or cheaper.

Also have some things to sell but gotta take pictures first. Will edit.

• Members

I'm looking for a small all-tube amp under $200, ideally a LOT under. Something like an AC4TV would be great. Right now my top choice is the AC4TV8 listed at GC for $160...would like to do better and/or cheaper.

Also have some things to sell but gotta take pictures first. Will edit.

I would spend my budget and buy that Laney that is for sale a few posts ago.

• Members

Hey guys up for sale is my AL-3000 in Tobacco Burst. I have my eye on a new toy and this one has to go unfortunately. Theres light play wear and some tarnishing on the pickup covers but nothing that affects the guitars playability or tone. Here are some pictures of when I first got the guitar, I'll take some updated ones when I have the chance. Also guitar doesnt have the toggle ring/switch tip or pickguard.

agiletb1.jpg

agiles2.jpg

agiles1.jpg

Looking for $280 and I'll pay half the shipping cost. No trades on this one.

• Members
Near new condition. This is really close to the Gibby Special I just got. It does not make sense to keep both. I don't remember what I paid for this. I think I paid a premium for this used as I wanted the natural and that finish was not offered when I was looking, and it is not available in that finish now. Anyway, PM me an offer if you are interested - we can talk. CONUS only. No trades please. PM me if you have interest.

PM me if you have interest.

Thanks,

- w

Woody, the rarity in these is that they are no longer availble with the sharp cutaway like yours. They now have the rounded "Rondo" horn.

callistojrsna1.jpg

• Members

- Fender Precision bass, MIM, 1992. Great condition, no issues. Schaller licensed tuners instaleld, retrofit. Pickguard has been replaced with tortoise pickguard, pickup swapped for vintage (80s) Seymour Duncan. Volume pot on tortoise pickguard moved to fit better without routing. Original pickguard and pickup included. $350

I5wR3.jpg
HxthA.jpg
vJ69p.jpg

Ping tuners from P bass (fit other Fender basses). $25 shipped.
6MaQT.jpg

No trades needed, PM me.

• Members
Near new condition. This is really close to the Gibby Special I just got. It does not make sense to keep both. I don't remember what I paid for this. I think I paid a premium for this used as I wanted the natural and that finish was not offered when I was looking, and it is not available in that finish now. Anyway, PM me an offer if you are interested - we can talk. CONUS only. No trades please. PM me if you have interest.

GG1_JR1.JPG

PM me if you have interest.

Thanks,

- w

FYI - I have one of these in a different finish and they are a great/solid guitar. Well worth the money.

• Members

looks like Muddy Waters' "Hog" tele

Mark Jenny Relic Telecaster!
http://mjtagedfinishes.com/

Best guitar finisher in the business. Allparts neck and body, Seymour Duncan 1/4 Pounder in the bridge and a Dimarzio Twang King in the neck, vintage-aged kluson tuners.Great playing and sounding guitar. Dakota Red Finish, rosewood board, with 6100 frets, medium jumbo, plays great and sounds great. Was assembled and setup by a Pro by Wolf (right up by Berklee in Boston). I bought this already built myself but I'm not really a Tele guy and need to thin the heard a bit.

Just the body, neck, and hardware alone go for $799 + Shipping. Then you need wiring, pickups, assembly, etc.

This is complete and ready to play, $1,000+ invested. I've seen used complete MJTeles go for $850+ on eBay.

Pre-eBay offering at $650 Shipped FIRM. No case or bag. Not really looking for trades.

IMG_1636.jpg
IMG_1637-1.jpg
IMG_1640.jpg
IMG_1642.jpg
IMG_1651-1.jpg

• Members

Edit: Well, I changed my mind. Oops. lol. I checked intonation, it was perfect, action is great, you guys missed out, I'm keeping her. Doh. Sorry! Leaving pics up because, well, I like her that much. =)

Taking offers on my 60's teisco Mosrite sorta clone. p90. Everything works. Good neck, good action. Not going to find a cheaper 60's guitar that plays. Few dings, body is in ok shape. Love the sound. Selling because I want new toys. I got a year of fun out of her.

I like money, low action guitars with flatter radius', and odd pedals. (kinda want a pog of some sorts, etc). Thanks!

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

Not looking for a lot here. I figure the most she's worth is about $200. I'd probably take a tad less cash or some kinda partial cash/trade or trade around that value.

• Members

Anyone interested in an Epiphone Junior with 1 P90 in black?

The bad news is; one knob missing, there is a big chip on the lower bout, one tuner is missing a screw, and the neck has a crack behind frets 1-3. It still tunes up, just needs some glue squirted in there.

$60 plus shipping?

PICT6021.jpg

• Members

I recently acquired this Strat in a trade. It came to me as a 2002, but I haven't verified this yet. It has a small chip in the nut and a few scrapes on the body. It isn't in mint condition and it's kind of dirty, but it plays very nicely. Lowbrow played it last weekend and commented that he really liked the neck on it.

It comes with the Fender hard shell case, whammy bar and back plate. I think there were strap locks on this, but I don't have the rest of them, just what's on the guitar. Also, this guitar doesn't have the push button S-1 circuit. It's wired as a regular 5-way Strat with noiseless pickups.

The price is $825 plus shipping plus paypal fees.

I'll check the serial number/manufacturer's date and get some better pics up in the next few days. I have 45 positive transactions on the Good Traders List here on HCEG plus a few on TGP and SG101. Thanks for looking.

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/Doctor_Morbius/American%20Deluxe%20Strat/

• Members

Just cleaning out all this stuff I've piled up.

Prices include shipping and Paypal, in the ConUS.

DiMarzio Area 61 neck pickup in white- $50

Bare Knuckle Holy Diver bridge pickup in white, REGULAR SPACING- $100,

http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/...ckup=holydiver

G-7th 12 String Capo (never used, new in package) - $23.00

Couch Racer-X strap- $30

Killer Army Green color, with an off-white strip.

Archived