Dec Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members
  • Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mono M80 cases 50% off with FLASH1 code...you have to go almost all the way through checkout to use the code, and it won't stack with the FREESHIP code

It wont stack with FABFRIENDS code either. You can only pick one of the three codes. Awesome cases, i have traveled with mine.

• Members

Pic of the Indiana tele i bought last week.
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2850512-Dec-Great-Deals-Thread-*READTHIS-gt-gt-gt-NoSpamAllowed!!-lt-lt-READTHIS*&p=44595875&viewfull=1#post44595875
Taxicab yellow...above average bridge/saddles/tuners.
7.2 lbs...looks like 14" radius FB...like the pups especially the bridge.
250 pots/.022 cap. Fat neck same/as rondo

Had so much bluegrass twang I turned it into a banjo. :)

Edit: .022 cap..not .047

IndianaTaxiCabYellow001.jpg
IndianaTaxiCabYellow002.jpg
IndianaTaxiCabYellow004.jpg
IndianaTaxiCabYellow005.jpg
IndianaTaxiCabYellow006.jpg
IndianaTaxiCabYellow012.jpg

• Members

Shows original string slots and piece of bent coat hanger used at the fifth fret to hold the d>g string down. Waiting overnight for the slow drying super glue to cure to use the string hold-down thingy.

btw: all trial and error_ never even have touched a banjo. :)
IndianaTaxiCabYellow007.jpg
IndianaTaxiCabYellow008.jpg
IndianaTaxiCabYellow009.jpg
IndianaTaxiCabYellow010.jpg
IndianaTaxiCabYellow011.jpg

• Members
:) Crazy huh? I've been thinking about how to turn a guitar into a 5-string banjo for sometime and wondering and confused if the tuner on the side of the neck for the 5th string was absolutely necessary. Turns out it's probably not...will know 110% in the morning...i'm 100% sure now. :) Been playing it all afternoon...just haven't strength-tested the hold-down yet. It plays and sounds great through my new>used fender G-DEC Junior(love it) on the first 'tweed' setting with 4-5 gain and some reverb...haven't really tried other amp model settings yet. I'm hooked:)

• Members

Good for you man...if it makes you happy it's all good. Never seen anything like it, nor would I even begin to tackle it, but hell it's not mine. Thanks for sharing pics and best wishes with it!

:)
Crazy huh? I've been thinking about how to turn a guitar into a 5-string banjo for sometime and wondering and confused if the tuner on the side of the neck for the 5th string was absolutely necessary. Turns out it's probably not...will know 110% in the morning...i'm 100% sure now.
:)
Been playing it all afternoon...just haven't strength-tested the hold-down yet. It plays and sounds great through my new>used fender G-DEC Junior(love it) on the first 'tweed' setting with 4-5 gain and some reverb...haven't really tried other amp model settings yet. I'm hooked:)

• Members

Stolen From SlickDeals:

Schecter Damien Special Electric Guitar - Crimson Red $238.67

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005CP07S8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

This appears to be an Amazon Exclusive , and comes with Active EMG's (regular DS comes with EMG HZ).

If the description and pictures are correct - this is a STEAL!

• Members

This appears to be an Amazon Exclusive , and comes with Active EMG's (regular DS comes with EMG HZ).

If the description and pictures are correct - this is a STEAL!

Hmmm... I can't find the Damien Special with EMG 81/85 anywhere except Amazon. I know it says it is an exclusive, but has anyone confirmed the specs are correct? $238 for a mahog with 81/85 is crazy

Archived